Girl or boy???

Kirstiedenman

Reaction score
So had a scan today at 19w1d as I was having a lot of pain and discharge. Thank fully everything is ok but I got her to check gender. We were told at 15w it’s a boy but by someone who does scans for fun and not qualified. Anyway she looked about 8 times and there was no boy bits at all and then finally right at the end she says oh yep boy but I never saw boy bits. I have 3 boys already and at 19/20 weeks you could definitely see a defined willy. I really wanted to start sewing baby some things this week but wanted to see what you ladies thought on gender. I have another scan in 2 weeks so will hold off sewing anything until it is official or I see a wildly like I have with my others. Anyway here is the pic what do you think? 469C471F-00A9-441A-AFE1-291591271928.jpg

I agree with you. I don't see a willy. I too have 3 boys and a 4th on the way. That is not a willy!

I agree with you. I don't see a willy. I too have 3 boys and a 4th on the way. That is not a willy!

I am just so confused there was another potty shot that she didn’t print out with the rest that was sticking out a little more but it was like a white bit with three lines so I think that one is either cord or swollen girl bits but I just find it weird that there was no defined boy bits. I hate being in limbo :(
This same ultrasound tech also told me 3 days before I delivered my last after being diagnosed for 7 weeks with a placental abruption that there was no abruption and no sign there ever was. Go on to deliver and sure enough a quarter of my placenta was dead from pulling away from the uterine wall.
These next 2 weeks are going to kill me!!!

First of, congratulations on your pregnancy!

Here's how I see it...

The 3 lines I drew is the approximate location where labia and clitoris would have been on a girl. Not sure penis was captured in this image, but scrotum is clearly visible.

Not meaning to take your hopes away, in case you were hoping for pink, but rather give you some input as to how I'm reading this image. I know uncertainty too well and hate to wonder and drive myself nuts.

xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 13
No hopes being taken for pink at all I am happy with what ever gender as long as baby is healthy I just hate being unsure. It was so blatantly obvious with my other three I just can’t see it this time. Thanks for your opinion hopefully these two weeks go fast!!!

OH good, I'm glad to hear that, because at first I wasn't going to post, but then after you posted the next two weeks are going to kill you, I thought maybe I could be of some help. Hope the time flies by for you.
Xx

Thanks hun I hope they do also. I just like to be certain I am hoping either way it goes in two weeks I get a definite answer it is a different place with a different machine so fingers crossed it goes better lol

I've had three boys.... all scans looked entirely different. Last one looked very much girly. I think this looks boy.... but just not all imaged.

I am just so confused there was another potty shot that she didn’t print out with the rest that was sticking out a little more but it was like a white bit with three lines so I think that one is either cord or swollen girl bits but I just find it weird that there was no defined boy bits. I hate being in limbo :(
This same ultrasound tech also told me 3 days before I delivered my last after being diagnosed for 7 weeks with a placental abruption that there was no abruption and no sign there ever was. Go on to deliver and sure enough a quarter of my placenta was dead from pulling away from the uterine wall.
These next 2 weeks are going to kill me!!!

Keep yourself busy and hopefully the next 2 weeks will fly by without you even realizing it! :thumbup:

We have a lot planned while my husband is off for the next week so should go fast fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->