Girl potty shots..

This is such a great idea! Thanks ladies! Now they just need to have a boys thread, so I can compare when I get my next scan Friday!!

The threads for these are in the Gender Prediction forum. We aren't supposed to put gender guess threads in the trimester forums :) :flower:

Oohhhhh Darn! I had no idea there was a gender prediction forum! I totally missed seeing that then!

Here's my little girl! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 30
OOh this thread has been moved to the gender prediction forum it does appear! ALthough its not a prediction its a factual showing of gender!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/gender-prediction/1906379-looking-girl-16-3-scan.html

Do you girls think this is looking girly?

OOh this thread has been moved to the gender prediction forum it does appear! ALthough its not a prediction its a factual showing of gender!

I think it's a new forum tbf, either that or I'm also as unobservant as you because I hadn't seen it either!! x

Thought i'd add my newer potty shot from my 20 week scan, too.Relieved to see shes still a girl and healthy! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 23
I've had a gender scan with 98% girl being said
Then I had 4D scan and they were still pretty sure and they were swaying towards girl but with swollen bits so here I am with another gender scan booked for Sunday lol
What do you think ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 20
hmm so unsure keep changing my mind. thinking girl but then there is no 3 lines so im just not sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->