girls around 34-36 weeks wanna wait it out together?

Hello ladies sorry i disappeared after lo arrived just getting used to sleepless nights n 24hr feeding! Anyone else popped? Somethin to try when contractions come on- apart from stayin upright n swaying hips- i found that sittin on the loo n swaying relieved my contractions n helped (i think) my waters break. also lyin down n bf'ing is so much easier!!! How is everyone feelin generally?

I think you are the only one so far :hugs: I'm in for an elcs Thursday am ,go to hospital tomorrow lunch :hugs:

Thanks mrsb, will try that one.

Lost loads more show this morning. Getting fed up of symptom spotting though, and hubby keeps asking me every 5 seconds how I'm feeling - I'll TELL you when I'm in labour, seriously!!!

Lol, my hubby is forever asking me 'any signs?' and has even taken to calling me from work at lunchtime to check. Like he thinks I won't tell him! And every time I wince or anything from my pelvic pain he's jumping off the sofa in a panic asking what's wrong. The same thing that's always wrong every time I move! I know he means well, but it's so frustrating.

Thanks mrsb, will try that one.

Lost loads more show this morning. Getting fed up of symptom spotting though, and hubby keeps asking me every 5 seconds how I'm feeling - I'll TELL you when I'm in labour, seriously!!!

Lol, my hubby is forever asking me 'any signs?' and has even taken to calling me from work at lunchtime to check. Like he thinks I won't tell him! And every time I wince or anything from my pelvic pain he's jumping off the sofa in a panic asking what's wrong. The same thing that's always wrong every time I move! I know he means well, but it's so frustrating.

My poor husband is desperate for a break from work as he's not had a holiday since last aug. I do keep telling him that having a baby isn't much of a holiday lol :laugh2:

Hahaha, I bit on something hard when eating my dinner and said 'ouch', hubby put down his fork and said 'are you having contractions?!' You'd think he'd remember from last time lol.

Hey Ladies. Just quick update from me.

my results came back for my urine on friday which i forgot she was sending off lol came back all clear and my pain could be cause by paige being on a nerve she thinks. If i get any more pain i have to see my gp and then on hospital to get check out but since she has being pishing so hard around my belly that pain has gone.. Not had anything since :).

Paige is measuring a week ahead and midwife says she defo a good size baby could be around 8lbs eek!! still head down but she thought she might have change to breech as she size its pretty narrow down there i told her i still feel all those pops of hiccups down there so she said ohh that good then she just so hard on the top lol. She's now 2/5th engaged :) yay so ill having to get bouncing alot more lol. I also asked if i having gone before then can i keep a sweep at my next app which is at 39weeks so that the plan.

Ive just to carry on with my antibiotics anyways and hope the pain goes away totally but i now feel nothing so im hoping it was paige on my nerve lol. Super happy about my app lol

Nothing going on here

I have had several people tell me that sitting on the toilet is one of the most comfortable positions to be in once labour starts! I will give any position a go :haha:

Meandmrb good luck!! Are u nervous? I hope all goes well :-*

Not long left for everyone. i'm a ftm so this was a shocker for me! Keeping you all in my prayers x

Meandmrb good luck!! Are u nervous? I hope all goes well :-*

Not long left for everyone. i'm a ftm so this was a shocker for me! Keeping you all in my prayers x

Hey lovey :hugs: hope you & baby are settling well xx

I'm a funny mix of what feels like a million emotions :wacko::haha: mostly excitement & a bit of anxiety though :hugs:

Nothing to report here although feeling a little achy in my pelvis but I think that's because I over did it yesterday.

All quiet here, too, especially as hubby is at work and Hayden is at nursery. Have the morning to myself :thumbup: Well, I have about 101 things I ought to do, but think I might just take it easy for a bit and then see if I can muster the enthusiasm for a bit of tidying and laundry. Oh, the excitement!

Obsessing about names again, as c-day draws closer (2 weeks today!!!). We came up with Zoe Mae / Zoe May yesterday - any thoughts? Hubby is almost sure May was his late Aunt's middle name, but can't think how to make sure without asking his Mum and she would just be too peeved we weren't using her name!

Good luck to meandmrb2011, meeting your little one so soon :)

Nothing on my end! Just waiting for LO to make her appearance which I'm hoping is very soon. Well 38 weeks today. Either way not too much longer sooo......yep!

39 weeks tomorrow! So fed up of waiting lol. Keep losing lots of plug but nothing else.

speaking of cleaning lol. Ive just went OTT. Move few bits around to fit bawbag folder box in lol dont ask. Hoovered even done under the couch cushions dishes done. now ive popped my butt down and now watching some telly. Think this amount of movement ive done can class as my boucey time lol.

I thought I had mentally prepared myself to go into labour late...but I am starting to be done already!

hey ladies sorry have not checked in much, i had my little girl on March 7th!

here is her birth story i wrote in another thread

Hi ladies so here we go with the birth story i have time to type it all out now that i'm home, i'll post it here since i never use my journal.

I woke up throughout the night on 6th with a few cramps and just generally feeling not well and uncomfortable. In the morning at about 7 i couldn't lay down any longer os i got up to walk around and take my temp since i felt chills, it was normal so i spoke with my mom and she said she better stay home just in case. At about 10 i got very crampy, but it was hard to time the contractions s i convinced myself it was false labor, so i took a bath and it relieved the pain somewhat-also a sign that convinced me it was false labor. by 2 in the after non my mom was trying to drag me out of the house to go to the hospital but i said no because they'd send me home. I finally said okay to the hospital visit and the 10 minutes it took us to gt my bags in the car my contractions were 2minutes apart.

the car ride was hell but we got there in enough time for me to be wheeled in by a paramedic as i couldn't move from the sidewalk he said he'd take me up and rushed me to the Labor and delivery area. They assessed me but i screamed the entire time especially when they checked dilation and i was 4-5 cm completely effaced with bulging waters. They got me in a gown asked if i wanted an epidural and i said hell yes, so they got the doctor who just happened to be right there (thank god) it was so hard to stay still for them to put the tube in my back as i was contracting every minute. As soon as the epidural was put in i was able to calm down and became a different women, it was amazing!

My water broke about2 hours after the epidural was put in i didnt even notice since i was so numb but there was merconium so they informed the paediatrician would need to be there for delivery to check her and suction her out. This freaked me out and i immediatly grabbed my phone to google all the things that can go wrong OH had to step in and take away the phone haha. By 10 pm on the 6th i was fully dilated but they doctors wanted to wait for her to work farther in my pelvis so we waited another hour to start pushing. She was face down the right way when i was admitted but by the time i had to push she had switched so after an hour of not moving her and my pain medication not kicking in anymore for the strong contractions, they tried turning her, but couldnt so i kept pushing, after another half hour they were able to turn her and with many strong pushing another half hour later she was out! Her lungs were cleared out and OH could snap a bunch of pics, poor guy he was so squeamish in the delivery but he held on!

She weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and was perfect in every way i cannot be more in love with my little family. OH has been good he is learning, just as i am, he bought me a beautiful necklace set from Pandora and a bead for my bracelet called 'Mother of Pearl" i plan on keeping them for her when she turns 18 since they were from her Daddy on the day she was born.

Congrats! How many weeks were you when she was born? :)

Congrats! Loving all the birth stories, not long to go now for us all

Been having mild contractions every 20 minutes this morning, they aren't too painful yet so waiting to see if things develop...

hey ladies sorry have not checked in much, i had my little girl on March 7th!

here is her birth story i wrote in another thread

Hi ladies so here we go with the birth story i have time to type it all out now that i'm home, i'll post it here since i never use my journal.

I woke up throughout the night on 6th with a few cramps and just generally feeling not well and uncomfortable. In the morning at about 7 i couldn't lay down any longer os i got up to walk around and take my temp since i felt chills, it was normal so i spoke with my mom and she said she better stay home just in case. At about 10 i got very crampy, but it was hard to time the contractions s i convinced myself it was false labor, so i took a bath and it relieved the pain somewhat-also a sign that convinced me it was false labor. by 2 in the after non my mom was trying to drag me out of the house to go to the hospital but i said no because they'd send me home. I finally said okay to the hospital visit and the 10 minutes it took us to gt my bags in the car my contractions were 2minutes apart.

the car ride was hell but we got there in enough time for me to be wheeled in by a paramedic as i couldn't move from the sidewalk he said he'd take me up and rushed me to the Labor and delivery area. They assessed me but i screamed the entire time especially when they checked dilation and i was 4-5 cm completely effaced with bulging waters. They got me in a gown asked if i wanted an epidural and i said hell yes, so they got the doctor who just happened to be right there (thank god) it was so hard to stay still for them to put the tube in my back as i was contracting every minute. As soon as the epidural was put in i was able to calm down and became a different women, it was amazing!

My water broke about2 hours after the epidural was put in i didnt even notice since i was so numb but there was merconium so they informed the paediatrician would need to be there for delivery to check her and suction her out. This freaked me out and i immediatly grabbed my phone to google all the things that can go wrong OH had to step in and take away the phone haha. By 10 pm on the 6th i was fully dilated but they doctors wanted to wait for her to work farther in my pelvis so we waited another hour to start pushing. She was face down the right way when i was admitted but by the time i had to push she had switched so after an hour of not moving her and my pain medication not kicking in anymore for the strong contractions, they tried turning her, but couldnt so i kept pushing, after another half hour they were able to turn her and with many strong pushing another half hour later she was out! Her lungs were cleared out and OH could snap a bunch of pics, poor guy he was so squeamish in the delivery but he held on!

She weighed 6 pounds 10 ounces and was perfect in every way i cannot be more in love with my little family. OH has been good he is learning, just as i am, he bought me a beautiful necklace set from Pandora and a bead for my bracelet called 'Mother of Pearl" i plan on keeping them for her when she turns 18 since they were from her Daddy on the day she was born.

Congratulations!!! I had my little princess on 7 march too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->