Girls: Aspen, Sawyer, and Briar

teddiebear_hu

Reaction score
Aspen is my top choice with Sawyer and Briar tied for second place. lol

I am having trouble finding fun, creative middle names for Aspen and Briar. For Sawyer I have Sawyer Oakley or Sawyer Oakleigh. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you much!

Briar Rose
Aspen Spring

kinda fun creative names.

I really like Aspen and Briar! Cute names! What about Astrid? Another cute name that is similar (to Aspen). I'm not good with creative names though... The most creative I get is taking unusual flowers or something and trying them as a name. :)

I really like Aspen and Briar! Cute names! What about Astrid? Another cute name that is similar (to Aspen). I'm not good with creative names though... The most creative I get is taking unusual flowers or something and trying them as a name. :)

Thank you! I totally fell in love with them...and even my almost 80-year-old mom that prefers good old-fashioned names like them. My dad likes Briar, but was quiet about Aspen, so I assume does not like it. He always tells me he does not need to like a name, what is important is the child and he will love the child.

I am not a fan of Astrid, but thank you so much for the suggestion.

Love Aspen and Briar!
I saw your thread on Briar Rose and suggested Briar Rosalie.
Other ideas:
Aspen Raine
Aspen Sawyer
Briar Belle
xx

I love the name Sawyer...I really like Brier and Brier Rose would be so cute!

I really like all of your name choices! Briar Rose is the name of Sleeping Beauty from the fable -- Did you know that?

I've always liked Sawyer for a boy --- But quite like it for a girl as well!

Aspen Raine sounds pretty!

Thank you very, very much, everyone! Some great ideas!

I did not know, that Briar Rose is the name of Sleeping Beauty. I have never been a fairytale person. I wonder if it would be an issue. People asking my daughter if she's named after Sleeping Beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->