Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

I'm 39 weeks tomorrow so on labour watch but with not even a twinge so far.

I'm 2 days overdue now. I started losing bits of my plug on my due date but nothing else. Been walking everyday, rlt, squats, sitting/bouncing on my ball and nada! I went into labour on 39+3 with my first. Nightmare!

I think I'm officially on labor watch, though I'm hoping he stays in until 38-39 at the earliest, but I'm praying I don't go to 41 weeks. I'm just ready for him to be out.

I'm a vbac hopeful, and I'm pretty sure I won't go spontaneously. I was induced with DD at 41+6 and had a c section within a couple of hours of the induction - never experienced labor (I didn't even experience it with the start of induction).

I started losing mucus plug with DD at 36 weeks. Not losing it with this one.

I wasn't dilated at all at 35 weeks with either. I think I started dilating with DD around 38-39 weeks? I'll probably get getting another cervical check around 38 or 40 weeks.

Have an ultrasound next Friday to check fluid levels and baby's estimated weight.

Never had BH with DD, but have with this one. I've been having a lot of BH yesterday and today (though I'm most likely dehydrated and can't seem to drink enough).

Joining this group to watch. Due on 9/3 but if he's not out next week they're to induce due to size. I'm measuring 1.5 weeks ahead. So I'm sort of on labor watch hoping he comes next week. No signs at at all though!

I'm still here. 5 days overdue now. Yesterday, I lost more of my plug and had about 6 hrs of irregular contractions that just fizzled out after I went to bed. Lots of pressure down below but still nothing.

I've been getting some period type cramps and back pain and had some pinkish discharge yesterday, is this the start of the show?

I've been getting some period type cramps and back pain and had some pinkish discharge yesterday, is this the start of the show?

It could be. I've been losing plug and having loads of cm for a week now though and still nothing.

I don't really know what to expect! Just seems like increased cm! I don't think baby's head is even engaged so would anything even be happening without the pressure from the head on cervix? I'm convinced baby is in a weird position even though OB keeps telling me head is down!

Hello ladies can I join you? I am on labor watch baby can come any day now I'm technically due sept 12 but last time I saw my doc she really doesnt think I will make it that long.

I am currently 1.5 cm 50% effaced and stationed at -2

Been having a lot of contractions some pretty strong losing lots of plug
So now I am waiting to either see blood my waters go strong regular contractions

Hoping it happens soon

You have no idea how jealous I am sg0720 :laugh2:

I have really nothing going on. Except I've been having more Braxton Hicks over the last few days. No plug.

I'm like so desperate to start seeing plug that the other night I actually had a dream of waking up to tons of plug. Lame I know :laugh2:

I know I still have time, but I'm feeling discouraged! Especially as a vbac hopeful, it's really best go on my own (was induced at 41+6 with DD and won't be allowed to go past 41 with this one), and I believe, generally there's a higher vbac success rate when you go spontaneously and don't go past EDD (from what I've read).

You have no idea how jealous I am sg0720 :laugh2:

I have really nothing going on. Except I've been having more Braxton Hicks over the last few days. No plug.

I'm like so desperate to start seeing plug that the other night I actually had a dream of waking up to tons of plug. Lame I know :laugh2:

I know I still have time, but I'm feeling discouraged! Especially as a vbac hopeful, it's really best go on my own (was induced at 41+6 with DD and won't be allowed to go past 41 with this one), and I believe, generally there's a higher vbac success rate when you go spontaneously and don't go past EDD (from what I've read).

Awwww I know how that is I wna see blood or be in pain or soemthing haha (I'd never say that normally) but I'm really ready for this baby it's been a painful tiring pregnancy especially w two other children at home. I have a great doctor I've espressed to her how I do not want to make it to 40 weeks ever! And she understands if this baby doesn't come on his own by sept 3 (38-6d) she scheduled me for a sweep. She did it w my daughter and I started laboring hours later and had her next day 22hr labor! I'm hoping this one is much quicker

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->