• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

hi mdscpa
all sounds good
most babies engage a LOT earlier than they come out.
I have been engaged 3/5ths since 28 weeks.
Just don't want you thinking any second now and it could still be 4 more weeks or so!
But i hope for you its soon, its really exciting
xxxx

Oh my god.....
I'm inducing. Cervadil tonight, pitocin tomorrow.

This is unreal .....I'm gonna have a baby!!!!!

Wow!! That has got to blow your mind......It would mine!

Hope all goes well!

Congrats!

Wow!! That has got to blow your mind......It would mine!

Hope all goes well!

Congrats!

Oh, it does. I came in because my bp was spiking up high and then suddenly I'm having a baby tomorrow. Crazy!!

Thank you!!!

hi mdscpa
all sounds good
most babies engage a LOT earlier than they come out.
I have been engaged 3/5ths since 28 weeks.
Just don't want you thinking any second now and it could still be 4 more weeks or so!
But i hope for you its soon, its really exciting
xxxx

Thanks hun.... Will just try to relax while waiting and we all know how hard that is. :rofl:

Oh my god.....
I'm inducing. Cervadil tonight, pitocin tomorrow.

This is unreal .....I'm gonna have a baby!!!!!

WOW!!!! That's great news I'm so happy for you and you'll finally hold/see your little one... :dance:

Had an appointment today to check dilation and I'm only 1 cm dilated, 20% effaced and -4 station. Ugh.....I think it's going to be a while :cry:

36 weeks today! so so so ready for little man to make his appearance!

i've had constant BH since about 24 weeks so i'm hoping my uterus is nice and practiced! :bodyb:
Past few days though BH have become mild contractions every couple of hours along with the usual BH.
No sign of mucus plug yet though!
Hip pain during the night is crucial, everything pops when i roll over or get up to go pee!

Thought something was going to happen this morning when i went to the restroom, went to sit and heard a pop and just waited but no luck.

still a little early for him to come, but dr says theres no way i'll make it to 40 weeks. he has been head down and super low for about a month now.

getting check on tuesday so we shall see what our status is!! :happydance:

My baby girl is here!!!!!

6lb, 14oz of the most perfect baby I've ever seen.

I was induced, started pitocin at 7 this morning and labored 12.5 hours.

For those wondering about the epidural, pitocin induction, etc: it hurt like hell after they broke my water, I think about 2:30 or so but I'm not sure, but I did it with no epi. I did finally cave and take the nubain about 2 hours before I finally started pushing, and the only thing I would do differently is to have swallowed my pride and taken the nubain earlier, and gotten two doses instead of just the one. I wore my nerve down and that wasn't helpful. But I never did want the epidural. Good luck to everyone still waiting!!!

Congratulations!! So glad there weren't any complications!! Enjoy your new little one!

Congrats Babyplease! I am so happy for you (and super jealous!) :haha:

I am trying hard not to get my hopes up at this point. I have been uncomfortable for the past few weeks dealing with false labor pains. However, today is a whole new level of discomfort.
I had a membrane sweep on Tuesday and have been dealing with minor back pain, period cramps, and increased mucus-type discharge (TMI) the last few days. All day yesterday, it seemed like the mucus discharge just kept coming. The back pain had been increasing and this morning it is pretty much at the point of being unbearable. I have been getting braxton hicks quite a bit, but the contractions I am experiencing today seem different. They are not up high, but down low. Basically right at my belly button and all the way down. I feel so much pressure and my lower abdomen feels so tight that walking is uncomfortable as well.
I am praying that this is a sign that the end is near and I will go into labor naturally instead of having to be induced on Sunday. I guess we shall see...

Congratulations babyplease :)

Calitronagrl I hope this is the start of something for you and you can avoid the induction :hugs:

I think I may be in early labour... I've been having contractions since just after 2pm this afternoon. They stayed off 20-30 min apart, quite mild and lasting 10-20 seconds and then at 6pm I lost a huge chunk of mucus plug (I've been losing little blobs for a couple of weeks but this was a HUGE blob) and then they got stronger and since then have been anything from 8-14 mins apart and 25-40 seconds long.

I had some on Monday evening that lasted from 11pm to just after 3am and they were regular and started coming faster/lasting longer and then stopped... Hope that doesn't happen again.

I have timed my BH this morning since they're getting longer and stronger. Maybe it's the start... :wacko: Still they're far apart but more frequent than before.

https://i60.tinypic.com/fxh6ae.jpg

Congrats to all you lovely ladies who have had their precious little ones! Hope everyone is lovely and healthy

To all the ladies waiting I hope your little ones are here soon and arrive lovely and healthy

I'm so sick of being pregnant haha and Defo feel like someone's pulled that prank on me!

For past few mornings I've been so poorly. I've just had enough

Well, it looks like my LO is way too comfortable, and has decided that she does not want to come out. Even with a full day of contractions and extreme back pain, I am still sitting at home waiting for her to make up her mind. Hoping she decides to come out on her own before our scheduled inducement tomorrow evening.

Thanks everyone!! It's amazing how quickly you forget how miserable you were. It's been three days since I was where you ladies are, studying every cramp and wishing I could just look at my discharge under a microscope or something but all that feels like a world away. I know I was induced early and some of you are past due but you're all on the home stretch now!!! Hang in there and get ready for the ride of your life. The words don't exist to describe how it feels to know that of all the people in the whole world, that sweet baby knows YOU are mommy and knows your voice and your smell and just instinctively soothes when you're there. My new favorite thing in the world to say is "it's ok baby, mommy's here." It's worth everything you're going through!! I would start all the way over at the TWW right now to have that little girl if that's what I needed to do. <3 <3 <3

Here's my contraction timing while at rest. They're getting closer than this morning's. On a scale of 1-10 of pain, i think i'm about 3-4 still tolerable....

https://i58.tinypic.com/97i4oh.jpg

Yesterday's Contractions still irregular....

https://i62.tinypic.com/ma9aw8.jpg

A bit more regular later in the afternoon.....

https://i58.tinypic.com/20p82sj.jpg

This morning's contraction ranges from 6-8 mins apart... Hoping it stays that way or it picks up.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2ijqmpg.jpg

Well, it looks like my LO is way too comfortable, and has decided that she does not want to come out. Even with a full day of contractions and extreme back pain, I am still sitting at home waiting for her to make up her mind. Hoping she decides to come out on her own before our scheduled inducement tomorrow evening.

Hope she comes before you get induced! If she doesn't, I hope everything goes well tomorrow and you have a happy/healthy baby girl!!

Congrats to all you lovely ladies who have had their precious little ones! Hope everyone is lovely and healthy

To all the ladies waiting I hope your little ones are here soon and arrive lovely and healthy

I'm so sick of being pregnant haha and Defo feel like someone's pulled that prank on me!

For past few mornings I've been so poorly. I've just had enough

I feel exactly the same. The past few days have been horrible. Can't sleep, don't want to eat, and just feel horrible. I want this to be over so bad and I don't have any signs that he will be making an appearance anytime soon! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->