Girls close to the end... .LABOR WATCH!

Yesterday's Contractions still irregular....

https://i62.tinypic.com/ma9aw8.jpg

A bit more regular later in the afternoon.....

https://i58.tinypic.com/20p82sj.jpg

This morning's contraction ranges from 6-8 mins apart... Hoping it stays that way or it picks up.

https://i61.tinypic.com/2ijqmpg.jpg

Exciting times!!

I feel exactly the same. The past few days have been horrible. Can't sleep, don't want to eat, and just feel horrible. I want this to be over so bad and I don't have any signs that he will be making an appearance anytime soon! :nope:

I keep getting litre twinges or tightenings and keep getting my hopes up.......then it passes. Defo think I'm a while off yet 😑

I'm so happy for everyone who is making progress! At the same time, I'm getting more and more bummed. I keep feeling tightenings, cramping, twinges... but nothing happens. I'm getting really depressed. :(

I'm so happy for everyone who is making progress! At the same time, I'm getting more and more bummed. I keep feeling tightenings, cramping, twinges... but nothing happens. I'm getting really depressed. :(

So sorry everything seems to be slow.. :hugs: But maybe you're one of those ladies who'll wake up one day having waters break and bam baby is here....

I'm having contractions but it started 4 days ago this afternoon's contractions seems to be progressing but slow....

https://i.imgur.com/cwUdfPk.jpg

I've had a few tightenings but I doubt they have been contractions. My belly just goes rock hard for a bit and it's uncomfy, a bit painfull, feels like period type cramps and get shooting pains up inside then it passes :(

Need your help ladies. Few hours after my internal exam i peed that looks like the end of my period i thought it might be due to IE got my vagina irritated. Tonight i was having a painful contractions i mean this midnight it was painful i thought i shit and peed myself. I went to the toilet and there's no shit but a beown spot on my undies. I felt something was inside my vagina so i put my finger and got this (picture below). A snotty mucusy with brown blood. Do you think it's a bloody show? It feels like ewcm but not too clear as ew. I appreciate all your response.

https://i57.tinypic.com/2d98kna.jpg

Saw the doctor today and I am:

2 5/8 cm dilated
80% effaced
and -3 station

Last week I was:

1 cm dilated
20% effaced
and -4 station

He is also now engaged!

Does this sound good to anyone? I know it doesn't meant that I will have this baby tomorrow but I am just wondering. Thanks!!

Joining this now. Definitely ready for baby.

started losing bits to my mucus plug friday night! YAY! hopefully this is a sign something will happen soon being that i've been having contractions on an off since! not to mention my body flushing itself out... the end is near!! HOPEFULLY! :happydance:

Hello ladies.... Just want to say that i had my baby boy last Friday at 12:55am 39w1d via LSCS. We both are doing great.

Congrats lovely! So glad Adam is here safe and sound. Zach was 7lb1! I could have sworn we were going to have whoppers! Mine was all fluid...Everyone within a mile's radius knew when my waters broke!

Nice to hear from you again JumpingIn. Happy Zach is here and healthy.....

9 days to go until my EDD but as my DD was 40w4 those 9 days could be much longer....

9 days to go until my EDD but as my DD was 40w4 those 9 days could be much longer....

Getting closer and closer now mummyruston..... Praying all is well no matter when the baby decides to come out.... :D

I'm joining this because I have felt positively horrid the last few days! Crampy, lower back aches, loose poo and just overall blah. My OH is watching me like a hawk (he seems to think I won't tell him when I'm in actual labor and I'll just go off into the wild for a few hours and come back with a baby! He's so suspicious :haha:)

I'm a FTM due July 7 and am having a hard time accepting the fact that I may go overdue and could feel this way for another month! :nope:

I'm the last of 6 ladies i know who was expecting this last few mths. 2 of which had emcs and were due after me. Feeling a little sorry for myself now for every day i go over (only 2 days so far)...really don't want to be induced.
Only signs i've had recently are stronger braxton hicks, harder to walk cos he's got even lower and night sweats.

I'm the last of 6 ladies i know who was expecting this last few mths. 2 of which had emcs and were due after me. Feeling a little sorry for myself now for every day i go over (only 2 days so far)...really don't want to be induced.
Only signs i've had recently are stronger braxton hicks, harder to walk cos he's got even lower and night sweats.

I get all of these things too but I'm anticipating going overdue as I have that kind of luck. Maybe we should pick up a new book or binge watch Netflix to take our minds off of it? Lol

Amherst I feel the same way! I can't imagine being in pain like this for another month :(

I have lost bits of my mucus plug for 4 weeks now, discharge has actually turned brown with mucus plug bits in it (sorry to let you all know), horrid and I mean really horrid BH plus cramping with them, other night BH was every 5 minutes I was so sure he was going to come out lol.
My boy has dropped, midwife said he is 4/5 engaged and I am definitely feeling it because his head feels like it'll come out if I sneeze sometimes lol.
Oh and I saw someone mention night sweats, I have been getting them too didn't think they were a pregnancy symptom though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->