girls i need your wisdom! :(

candybones

Reaction score
Okay, so I felt a Sharp pain pulling behind my belly button today and little pinches throughout the day I was getting so happy..then I felt a bit wet and looked and has some creamy cm. Not much though. Then a couple hours later I check again and there was a big dryyy white patch. Uhhhhdj Idk what to think..

I'm 7dpo right now maybe 6... I used ovulation sticks. I have irregular cycles so Idk how Lin% thrusting one lasts

I've been having that strange pinching and pulling feeling behind my belly button but figured it's too high up in my stomach for it to be a sign or something

It could be the uterus stretching as this is what I had with our sprout and increased CM in the 2ww

Fingers crossed :hugs:

It could be the uterus stretching as this is what I had with our sprout and increased CM in the 2ww

Fingers crossed :hugs:

Even that high up so early? I didn't realise, i've been feeling like something is stretching or pulling my belly bar from the inside :wacko:

I wouldn't rule it out :)

Mine is currently lower BUT I did yoga and pilates yesterday so it is probably from that :haha:

Can it still go off and on from dry to creamy?? I just thought if it was dry its all over :(

Hi hun im in the same boat as you im 6dpo tomorrow and have been feeling pulling sensations in my stomach but just under my belly button also had creamy cm yesterday but dry today?! have u had any twinges in either side?? ive had a few on both sidesfor a couple of days now

So I just got a bug pile of whte creamy cm.. what is going on.

Yes I've been getting it constantly throughout the day today.

Okay so my new question is can it still be a sign if its creamy then dry then creamy ?

my friends found out she was pregnant at 7DPO and she felt the belly button tug aswell, thats all i know but sounds promising to me x
good luck x

Thank you for that hope :)) I keep feeling pinching on my right side now off and on

just do a test some people get a positive from 7 days, fingers crossed for you. xx

Just to try and give you ladies some info to stop you going crazy;

Implantation does NOT occur any earlier then 6DPO (usually later) those that have gotten a :bfp: at 7DPO ovulated earlier then they thought or had a blood test.

Any symptoms that you feel before 6DPO are pretty much irrelevant, I know we are all guilty of it but unfortunately it's true.

As for CM going from creamy to dry it doesn't mean you are out at all :hugs:

Uterus is a pelvic organ and it enters abdomen only after 12th week of pregnancy.But FX for your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->