Girls name help please!!

rubydoo1

Reaction score
Hi, due in 5 weeks and would like some opinions on the following names..
Surname is Lane and DD is called Eva Grace.

Florence (possible nickname florrie but don't like flo)
Willow
Annabelle

Could I have your opinions please?

I love Florence and Annabel best and think both go lovely with your DD name.

I definitely like Florence and Annabelle. Probably Annabelle a bit more. :flower:

I like Florence and Annabelle too. Florence is my favorite though :) Another possible nickname is Flora, but Florrie is very cute.

I think hearing your girl's names together might help.

My top pick would be:
Eva & Annabelle....I think they match in sweetness and beauty [and they flow very well]. Also, Annabelle Lane sounds great.

I haven't read through yet but If I ever get pregnant again and have another dd I want to name her Chalis (sha-liss) Leanne. My dh HATES the name Chalis IDK why. I've never seen anyone by that name I don't even remember how I came up with it. I just know I've said for 10 years if we have another baby and it's a girl get used to Chalis because that will be her name lol (I showed how I pronounce it Bc dh kept saying it like it's spelled lol)

Oh! I'm sorry I guess I should have actually read everything first 😊 I love Willow and Florence. Sorry for the pp... 😂

I like Annabelle and Florence, I don't like Willow, sorry!

I also think Eva and Annabelle go together very nicely!

Thank you for all your comments, I'm swaying towards Florence I think!

Interested in any more opinions. Also like Edie but not sure if it's too close to Eva!?

Willow Lane sounds too much like a street name to be. My top pick is Annabelle! Annabelle Lane flows really well I think.

Edie is lovely too but I prefer Edith and Edie as a shortened version.
I don't think Edie and Eva are too close 😃
I love Enid too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"