girls that have OH's that arent their FOB

Desi's_lost

baby girl,boy and me
Reaction score
I met this guy that i like and its still really soon but..i feel like if i try to make it work i wont be being a good mom at the same time..maybe thats cause i know my mom really wont be accepting,
How did you girls do it?

You can still be a good mom!! Do what you think is good for you and your baby. :) It is good for a baby to have a male and female rolemodel, but I wouldnt recommend staying with them if you dont see it working out in the end because it wont be good for your baby.

You can definitely have a new relationship and still be a good mum :kiss:

Just take it slow and dont introduce him to your LO until youre sure it's the right thing to do! Good luck x

Of course you can still be a good mum!
Me and my OH were great friends for years before we got together, so i suppose the 'getting to know you' part was easy, we went on a couple of 'dates',maybe four or five, before met LO and stayed at my house, but since that day we've not looked back.
We go out one evening a week without LO when my Mum babysits, and one day every fortnight when FOB has her. He loves spending time with LO, but i think it's healthy in a relationship to have quality time together, iykwim?

I always put my daughter first and i made sure he knew that she was always my first priority. Now he loves her like his own, and when he talks about us he refers to us as 'his family' :cloud9: We've been together for 7 months now, not very long but feels like a lifetime!
xxx

Of course you can date and still be a good mom, hun! Single mothers date all the time. I think as long as you take things slow and don't introduce him to your LO until you're sure about things, it'll work out. Good luck!

thanks girls :hugs:
Chances are he'll meet her sooner than later but i wouldnt introduce him as anything other than 'mommy's friend' not that she would know the difference yet :haha:
And my mom is so mean lol, i've only told her that i'm talking to a boy and shes like :coffee::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->