Girls <vs> Boys.

Cinnamon

Reaction score
Why do you want boy or girl as baby number one if you don't have a LO or as your next baby if you do?

I'd want a baby girl for various reasons:

1) I so want to buy the cutest little girl clothes I find, I'm crazy about skirts, dresses, dugarees, bikinis or swimming costumes, booties... I find there is much more of a variety for girls, at least here in Tenerife...

2) I want to comb hair and do hairstyles!!! I love little girls with pigtails or plats or cute hairbands.

3) I want to show her typical girlie things she might like (although that I know can be different and will be accepted if so).

4) Crazyness starts: I want twin girls, that would make me sooo happy!! :cloud9:

After all this, I know I will accept whatever comes and love my baby to bits no matter what gender. Will find other things to enjoy with a boy and DH will have a wild time so I would be willing to wish for a boy if that would make him happy... :hugs:

Come on ladies, get writting!!! xxxxx

I want a... baby. :lol:

I would prefer a girl, so Caitlyn has a little sister close in age, then I want a big gap, then twin boys. That's never going to happen though, and I'll get what I'm given and be bloody greatful I get them atall :D

If I chose it would be Caitlyn, girl, twin boys :lol:

i would like either, but if we have a girl, it gives me a good excuse to keep trying for a boy and to use all of tj's clothes that she only wore once! lol they grow so fast and we brought waaaaay too much lol x x x x x

I've always wanted mine as twin girls, another (prob boy) and then adopt a boy later on... 4 in total, but I wouldn't fuss if I end up with 5!!! How can I have my life so "controlled" being 24?? I know why, because I'm mad!!! xxxxx

Hey, I've just thought I'd like to put one of those "voting charts" at the beginning of this thread, just to see what most people think... I say girl... Does anyone know how to get one of those charts and how to edit it to the beginning?xxxxxx

You have to ask a mod after the threads been created already, I think

I think I want another boy, I knew I wanted a boy for my first and got very lucky with Connor. I think it would be nice for Connor to have a brother to play with. Either way I would be happy though!!

Would love one of each, hubby says the same, so if we end up with two of the same gender we'd almost certainly have another baby and hope for the other gender. Will be happy regardless, but would really love at least one of each.

I have one of each and out of the 2 I would prefer a boy again, however, with it being DH's first, he wants a girl! I will be happy either way!

I don't want another for about eight years but I hope it'll be another boy :cloud9:

Already having 2 girls I would like a boy but I would be happy with whatever nature allowed me.
When first pregnant I was terrified baby would be a boy, not sure why but I thought if I was to only have 1 child I wanted a girl, weird really.

Just a baby will do fine for me.. dont mind about sex as il only ever get one baby so the sex is not concern for us :)

I'd be over the moon whatever but at the mo I'd prefer a boy as we have lots of little girls in our family so it'd be good to have a boy

In my heart I had always wanted a girl first so we can have girly mother and daughter time for a couple of years and then have a boy. Then my DD can help teach her little brother things as they grow older (I think girls mature a litte quicker). However I would also love to have two girls as I would love for them to be two close sisters that can go through life together and support each other.

However I really don't mind as my OH already has 2 girls so I kind of think that he would love a little boy and I would love to give him that too.

I've only just got OH round to the idea of one but maybe we should have 3 children??? :rofl:

OH wants three boys then a girl! i wouldnt mind a girl next just for a lil change but, i would love a boy ! i dno really !!! x

I like a girl first because i like the whole dressing them up and doing cute little hair styles. I also think OH will make a better girl daddy than a boy daddy. Hes a bit of a softy and would hide behind me in a fight while trying to hold me back.

I'd love twin girls, or one of each, twins run in both sides of our families so I have a feeling we might have some too, if not I wont be too dissapointed, because I think one baby will be enough to handle at first! lol
I'd like 2 or 4 children, I dont like Odd Numbers, so if we had one and then twins, would have to have another! :p

I'd love to dress my girls up in all the cute clothes, dresses and shoes and cute little hats! My insides melt everytime I see something really cute in town.
I know my OH would like a boy so we can name him Jack after his grandad and then he can carry on the surname.

One of each would be perfect for me really! x

OH wants three boys then a girl! i wouldnt mind a girl next just for a lil change but, i would love a boy ! i dno really !!! x

I was a girl after 3 boys! I always wanted a big sister tho, as there as 14 yrs between me and the eldest and 7 years between me and the twins.

well i would have liked a girl the first time but was blessed with a boy. now i've experienced lads i think i'd want another... although maybe a girl would be a bit more gentle on the hair pulling! ouch fin!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->