• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Put me down (not in the veterinary sense though:wacko:) :lol:

You crack me up hun..:rofl:

i am the dumbest person in history of life... i Just spent 5 mins trying to sound out the word veterinary.. then goggled it.. found this.." branch of science that deals with the application of medical" then thought omg shes so smart.. i have no idea what that is or why thats funny.. then it hit me..

its someone that deals with animals :blush:

Finally to the comment i was going to say after i realised what you were saying... : :rofl: LOL x

Awwwww hun..:dohh: x

:rofl:

Put me down (not in the veterinary sense though:wacko:) :lol:

You crack me up hun..:rofl:

i am the dumbest person in history of life... i Just spent 5 mins trying to sound out the word veterinary.. then goggled it.. found this.." branch of science that deals with the application of medical" then thought omg shes so smart.. i have no idea what that is or why thats funny.. then it hit me..

its someone that deals with animals :blush:

Finally to the comment i was going to say after i realised what you were saying... : :rofl: LOL x

That's got to be the first time someone has thought I was smart... even if it was just for a split second :rofl:

Put me down as a maybe, I've only ever been to London twice and that was with hubby i get a bit lost if i'm on my own lol

I seriously need to put a disclaimer about my avatar, I dont want people thinking I am actually serious..:haha:

JellyBean2009 where are you coming from hun? If people can put where they are located, we might be able to buddy people up as travelling partners x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->