• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

6th or 20th would be brilliant they're after paydays lol​

I've changed :D. To everyone who doesn't know about the myspace face we're going to look like we really love ourselves :rofl:

^^^^^^ :rofl:

Put on a disclaimer on yours hun, like I did..

I found this site..its a night out generator thingy

https://www.allinlondon.co.uk/nightout.php

Add me to the list please :) I can go for whatever dates don't really need accomadation cause I live pretty central but I might just for fun I dunno lol love the myspace faces btw :haha: Ill put some links to clubs up tomorrow I'm on my iPod at the moment!

Add me to the list please :) I can go for whatever dates don't really need accomadation cause I live pretty central but I might just for fun I dunno lol love the myspace faces btw :haha: Ill put some links to clubs up tomorrow I'm on my iPod at the moment!

Added you hun x

I'm not on the attendee list. Are you trying to tell me something? :rofl:

Oh I'd be up for this :) Any dates are fine for me I think :D

put me on the list....i wont need to stay anywhere as i live in London so will say bye to everyone when they are drunk and staggering back to the hotel.....

i can do all dates except for the 13th as its Maleys 2nd birthday.

Eeeek, sorry my love I didnt realise. I have put you down at the top hun. :flower: x x

Hehe, thanks hun :D You'll probably wish you'd left me off the list when you meet me :rofl:

put me on the list....i wont need to stay anywhere as i live in London so will say bye to everyone when they are drunk and staggering back to the hotel.....

I won't be getting drunk :smug:... Actually who am I kidding, I can't stay sober on a Saturday night at home, let alone a night out :lol:

Eeeek, sorry my love I didnt realise. I have put you down at the top hun. :flower: x x

Hehe, thanks hun :D You'll probably wish you'd left me off the list when you meet me :rofl:

I won't be getting drunk :smug:... Actually who am I kidding, I can't stay sober on a Saturday night at home, let alone a night out :lol:

:drunk::wine: :rofl:

I can see this night out is going to be mayhem!!

Girls we better watch Snowball....:rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"