~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

if you look at the site you can buuy the wristbands seperately and if people wanted to find there own hotels then just look at the site it can guide people in right direction...being right beside the coast doesn't help the price as hotels are mostly on coast view...and drinks are cheap usualy £1 for most drinks in the clubs..

Well it looks like London has won. :) Now I just need to figure out how to end this poll. So come on ladies, ideas idea ideas about what to do in London daytime & evening, shopping, nosh up? , clubbing? Are we all happy about November time?

Well it looks like London has won. :) Now I just need to figure out how to end this poll. So come on ladies, ideas idea ideas about what to do in London daytime & evening, shopping, nosh up? , clubbing? Are we all happy about November time?

Yay London. I live in Kent but I'm originally a Londoner :). Exciting :happydance:.
November is good for me but anytime is really.
Shopping then dinner then hit the clubs sounds good xx

Yay London. I live in Kent but I'm originally a Londoner :). Exciting :happydance:.

Happy Fullterm hun!! :happydance:

Yeah shopping sounds good, I am a first class ditherer so I probably wont end up buying anything :dohh: What sort of music do you like? London is not the cheapest for a night out, but there are some spanking clubs. It depends what part people would prefer, we might have to do a poll for that too..:haha:

Happy Fullterm hun!! :happydance:

Yeah shopping sounds good, I am a first class ditherer so I probably wont end up buying anything :dohh: What sort of music do you like? London is not the cheapest for a night out, but there are some spanking clubs. It depends what part people would prefer, we might have to do a poll for that too..:haha:

Thank you, I was very over excited to be full term this morning :D.

Music wise I like everything, I'm a Garage and RnB girl but like a bit of everything really :thumbup:
Yeah bring out another poll lol.
Where you from in London hun? I'm a SW girl, I grew up in Brixton and Streatham then moved to Kent a few years ago to peace out a bit. xx

I live in Surbiton, Surrey which is practically Kingston Upon Thames. You like the same sort of music I like really.

So, we need to know what part of London people would prefer as we will probably need to sort out accomodation e.t.c If a few people reply, Ill do another poll so people can pick which part of London they would like to go too, as some parts are easier to get too than others. But if a lot of people are not bothered, I wont do the poll.

Im down for anywhere..:)

well i like bashment ha ha but i dont mind garage/rnb/ etc.....

can do november - just not 13th (maley's 2nd birthday!!!!)

I'm so excited! I'm in Kent too so not too far!

I can only not do the 1st as Ozzie is 1 then (where's that year gone? :shock:)

My birthday is in November an I live in London so totally good for me lol!

are we not going to do another poll with the 3 most popular places like the north did?

and where abouts in london... im kinda scared LOL ive never been to london without my mummy and daddy :haha:

Hannah, I think bexy did another poll, because Leeds and Manchester both had the same amount of votes but on this poll, London has won by a mile so I dont thinkthere is any need to do another one my love. Oh my god, this is so exciting. Ok, I am going to sort the little one out, and then Ill come back and add a few links for some nightclubs so you can all see what you think. November is definately on. :happydance:

There's great clubs/bars in Camden and shoreditch! The worlds end in Camden is lovely it's a bar though they do food aswell so might be nice to start the night!

There's great clubs/bars in Camden and shoreditch! The worlds end in Camden is lovely it's a bar though they do food aswell so might be nice to start the night!

Have you got any links hun, to show us all. It would be smashing if you do. :)

So I couldnt wait, I did a bit of googling and read some reviews.

Pacha : I think its in Victoria ( good for rail/tube access ) https://www.pachalondon.com/
Ministry of Sound - Elephant & Castle : Info : https://www.ministryofsound.com/
Zoo Bar & Club - Leicester Square : Info : https://www.viewlondon.co.uk/clubs/...n see us all wearing those coats now..:rofl:)

These three have good reviews...definately have a look at this site ladies..

https://www.viewlondon.co.uk/

I think what I will do, is add another poll eventually on the location of London so people can choose where they want to go from there as London is mahooosive but those clubs are really popular. Ill search for some camden ones as well.

Edit: https://trustedplaces.com/places/uk/london/camden-town/club/night-clubs

For some reason its not letting me put this in the last post..but I found this place..

https://www.belowzerolondon.com/absolut-icebar-gallery/ My friend went here before and she had to wear those jackets...I can see us all now with those blue jackets on ..:rofl: xx

For people who know London really well, feel free to chuck links in. I havent lived in this area long, how much are people prepared to spend on a night out

:happydance::happydance: i might try come over for this one instead of oct :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->