• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

I can see this night out is going to be mayhem!!

Girls we better watch Snowball....:rofl: x

Shhh, I'm going to be on best behaviour :smug:

If uncontrolable drunkeness does occur however I shall blame you all for leading me astray, thus rendering me blameless :angelnot:

Is anyone else a major lightweight? Please don't say I'm alone in the world of passing out after a sniff? :lol:

:rofl: Snowball, im a big of a lightweight nowadays, i used to be a right old wino but i gave it up when pregnant, then afterwars i was trying to loose weight and it was fattening, so now im anybodys are 3 drinks :rofl: :rofl:

ME ME ME ME!!! I am lightweight.com!!

I only need a couple of smirnoffs, and just about anything is hilarious!! I hardly drink though, so its always a cheap night for me!!

I will be on my best behaviour though of course!! x

By the way, I did some searching around yesterday for best hotel prices. I honestly think travellodge will be the best bet for price and quality. Euston would be good location because its near everything. x

Thank god for that! I get serious verbal diarrhea after about 2 drinks (please feel free to ignore me if I am rabbiting on :lol:) and then my centre of gravity leaves me completely lol.

Thank god for that! I get serious verbal diarrhea after about 2 drinks (please feel free to ignore me if I am rabbiting on :lol:) and then my centre of gravity leaves me completely lol.

Ill hold ya up duck, dont ye worry :lol:

By the way, I did some searching around yesterday for best hotel prices. I honestly think travellodge will be the best bet for price and quality. Euston would be good location because its near everything. x

I really like Travellodges and for London I don't think the price is bad :)

Ill hold ya up duck, dont ye worry :lol:

:rofl: I fell down a ditch at my works Christmas do one year and no one noticed so I stayed there until someone rang my mobile looking for me about half an hour later :rofl:

I bitch about random people that you dont even know, but ill think your'll care about when im drunk :rofl: x

:rofl: :rofl: I dont know what i do when im drunk, apart fromm chain smoke :dohh:

I sooo miss smoking. A fag in one hand and a pint in the other is the best. I may have to get a pack just for that night (that totally doesn't count as me falling off the wagon :lol:)

Oh does anyone think that they turn into a great dancer when they're drunk? I start thinking I can really pull some moves when in reality I look like the tasmanian devil :lol:

Awwwwww snowball I really want a freaking 1664 now!!! :dohh:

I am meant to be detoxting today as well....omg think of something else, think of something else....

And I can buss moves any time my sista! :haha:

Awwwwww snowball I really want a freaking 1664 now!!! :dohh:

I am meant to be detoxting today as well....omg think of something else, think of something else....

And I can buss moves any time my sista! :haha:

:rofl:

Yes, think of something else...

https://www.hoppsy.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/1664.gif

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members