~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

I thought she meant club in flats as in put money together for a flat to stay in :rofl: :rofl:

Hahahahaha, Flat shoes...

i just wondering incase my feet havent shrunk by then :haha: i dont know the rules of clubbing :smug:

Yeah, you can wear flat shoes hun. Most clubs just dont want you wearing trainers my lovely x

Ohhh thats good, i havent worn trainers for non sporting things since i was like 10 :haha:

Plus i think you lot would much prefer me in flats then complaining about my sore feet! haha x

Ok, It looks like it will probably be the 20th..Ill leave the poll up for a few days more..x

Can you add me please :)
I can do the 13th or the 20th but not the early date as I'm going to Manchester and the 27th is Seren's Birthday.
I'll possibly be able to make the day, depending on my travelling but def up for the night!

i wont be able to come :nope: im gutted i really wanted to! but londons to far for me to stretch money wise, got a lot on in november and archies birthday and christmas to save for too. sorry ladies. damn it im never gonna make any friends :hissy:

Ill add you to the front page, when I come back from the shops candeur. And I will get a mod to end the poll. Looks like it will be 20th November ladies. :happydance:

Can you sign me up for this need accomodation :) x

Poll Now Closed - Thanks to StirCrazy. :thumbup:

So November 20th!!!

Look at all the attendees so far...WOW!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Ok, now for the accomodation I really think Travellodge will be the best bet, but instead of having 15+ of us checking in . It would be better if all the money comes to me via paypal e.t.c, and I check us all in so even if we dont all turn up at the same time I can have your keys ready e.t.c I dont know how you all feel about that, but its really up to you. I am not going anywhere, but I might ask Jac how she did it because I think she did something similar. I can forward the confirmation email booking to all of you so you can see that it has actually been booked for your peace of mind as well. Let me know what you think ladies, I have just had a thought actually you might feel safer if the money goes to a mod and since PP is coming we can send all the money to her. Hopefully she will be ok with booking the hotel e.t.c x x

With Travelodge I dont think you pay until you actually check in! If so that would work better instead of someone having to sort everything x

With Travelodge I dont think you pay until you actually check in! If so that would work better instead of someone having to sort everything x

Oh really? Thats good if it is...thanks hun :)

Yay for the 20th!:happydance:

I don't know about Travel Lodges but if we are all paying one person via PP that's fine by me :thumbup:

I dont mind sending the money to one person, but i dont mean to sound rude, or distrsuting but i would prefer holly to take care of it being a mod ( thats if she wants to do it like that aswell) you mentioned it yourself so i really hope you havent taken offence by this.. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->