~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

awww i wanna come...:( if im not too late can someone tell me train stations so i can see how much it would be to get there, and prices for hotel :flower:

x

^^^ The hotel is probably going to be £50 each, London Euston Travelodge. And, you can get a train to London Euston directly I think. Would you like me to put your name on the front page hun?

Ok, Ill email everyone on the front page today..

PoloPrincess, I didnt think I mentioned my college thing so I was a bit freaked out..:dohh::haha:

I just sent this email to everyone involved, just incase anyone didnt recieve it, its here.

Hi gorgeous ladies, Get a cup of tea.:coffee:

Well I am just sending this email to let you all know I have decided upon the hotel Travelodge Kings Cross London for our stay. Getting into central of everything from here, by tube, bus, train or whatever will not take very long.

Why this hotel?

Whilst taking into consideration travel costs, availablity and hotel costs around the London area the prices werent much different between each other. Now, I called today (16th Sept) It was £89 for a family room. They have no more twin rooms available for the 20th, nor does Travelodge Euston. Any further in or out, your going to be paying more in travel costs, and if you go further in, your talking £100-£250+ for a room. There is an event going on, around the 20th November. Ive tried googling, but I dont know what this event is but its worthwhile considering this when thinking about when to get your monies in. As soon as Polo Princess has all the monies in she can book the rooms for us. Now the lady on the phone told me you can still have your own bed, in a family room. So, one in the double, one in the pull out. But you DO have the option to trio up if you want too? But this is entirely up to you.

Example

Lets say the room is £95 by the 30th September and you wanted to trio up, that would be £32 to pay for your bed. Holly (PoloPrincess) & Chick21 know each other maybe they could trio up with someone. Since they know each other, Im sure they wouldnt mind sharing a bed, and the third person could have a pull out bed to themselves? Same with me, I am coming with my best friend, so I dont mind trio'ing up with a third person, and they could have the pull out bed to themselves also. That would be 6 people's accomodation sorted. I think Amy-Lea was thinking about bringing a friend, so thats a pull out bed free also? I hope I explained that clearly enough, but if we did this..that would be 9 people's bed sorted out.

They have 7 family rooms. So enough for 14 people minimum, but again that could create more room if people trio up. So I definately need to know the actual numbers of people who want accomodation now. The price as of today (if we booked today) would be £44.50 each, but I think its best if we say that we need to pay polo princess £47.50 by the 30th as the price will go up a bit by the 30th September. We can pair up on the thread and get each others facebooks e.t.c so we know who we are staying with beforehand.

Money Deadline

Me and PoloPrincess have put a deadline for the 30th September to get all the monies in as the longer we leave it the more expensive the room gets and there are room availability issues we have to consider also. Im not sure how PoloPrincess is going to sort this out, i.e GS Meet paypal account or pay her directly.

What now?
If you could let me know on the thread, if you definately want accomodation, or not then I can amend the numbers on the front page of the thread, and pass them on to polo princess. Also, please let me know on the thread, if you would to be part of a double (i.e one in double bed, one in pull out bed) or to be part of a trio for a family room. Or either. All monies to the value of £47.50 needs to be paid to Polo_Princess no later than 30th September.

Thank you ever so much for reading this long email! See you on the thread.

P.s If you think I have left anyone out of this tag email, please let me know so I can contact the person concerned. x Monique x

Doh....:dohh:

I just realised, I mentioned about trio. So that will affect the price, if you could mention here first if you dont mind being part of a trio then I can trio you up with me, or PP e.t.c If you want to be part of a trio, your price to pay will be £32, if not, then your price to pay will be £47.50. I hope that is clear.

I wasnt able to send Snowball this message, as I think she has privacy settings e.t.c

I'm afraid I won't be able to come after all. OH is working abroad and leaving that day I think, possibly the week before, but either way I won't have anyone to babysit. Gutted :(

I'm afraid I won't be able to come after all. OH is working abroad and leaving that day I think, possibly the week before, but either way I won't have anyone to babysit. Gutted :(

Thats a shame hun, never mind I hope to see you next time though. :hugs: x

Check out me and my privacy settings, there's always one diva isn't there? :rofl:

I'm definately up for it and happy to trio up with anyone willing to put up with my 20 suitcases of crap I'm likely to drag along :rofl:

I'm afraid i can't make it ladies :( Money has been a bit tight lately so need to save every penny.

hope you all have a fab time look forward to seeing the piccies

providing money is still ok then im still there, no need for accomidation though i have a perfectly good nightbus to my door

Im definately coming :) Gonna have to watch my funds this month so i can pay it, but i'll jut sell more stuff to make up the extra :lol:

I dont mind trio-ing up either, just watch out for my morning-after-the-night-before face :haha:

^^^^^ You better watch out for my face as well. Scary Monster..muahhhhhh!!! :haha:

Thanks Lynikins, Ill update front page & sorry you cant come Jellybean, hope to see you at next one.

Check out me and my privacy settings, there's always one diva isn't there? :rofl:

I'm definately up for it and happy to trio up with anyone willing to put up with my 20 suitcases of crap I'm likely to drag along :rofl:

Yes yes my love!! Id be happy to have ya, if you dont mind trio-ing with me? :winkwink:

Yes yes my love!! Id be happy to have ya, if you dont mind trio-ing with me? :winkwink:

Yay! I'll trio with you:happydance:

Yeah boi! This shit is down!! :haha:

So all you need to pay Holly will be £32.

Ill put your name down on the front page as part of first trio, which will be me, you and my best mate! :)

Ill put your name down on the front page as part of first trio, which will be me, you and my best mate! :)

Okey dokeys :D I'm jumping on the bandwagon with Hayley and going to sell my soul so I can afford it (plus I've seen a lovely jacket I just have to have :lol:)

Okey dokeys :D I'm jumping on the bandwagon with Hayley and going to sell my soul so I can afford it (plus I've seen a lovely jacket I just have to have :lol:)

I have no idea how I will fund this either :lol: but I am definately coming. Dont get me started on the outfit, I also want to wear a dress, but I am aware it will be freezing as you like. x x

I'm DEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOO coming :). I don't mind who I share with just the cheaper the better :winkwink: more beer money :happydance: xxx

I'm DEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOO coming :). I don't mind who I share with just the cheaper the better :winkwink: more beer money :happydance: xxx

What were you going on about before woman, your beautiful! :) Glad your coming hun. We just need to get more people to reply now, so we know who to pair you & Hayley90 up with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->