~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

This reminds me of Jade from Bigbrother, bless her soul.

"Isnt Spain in East Anglia?" :dohh:

Cant believe you lot talking about a new meet, Ive not recovered from last nights yet! :rofl:

I'm not too sure on me attending any before xmas as with 4 kids it gets quite expensive, so I think I'll prob plan something for after xmas if you girls dont mind x

Awwww Jac ok, I was looking forward to meeting you but I understand!! :hugs: x

If its not too far away from me, I MAY be able to.....depends whats decided x

Read first post jac, I have just updated it. x x

Oh gawd would someone tell me how to set up the poll...I have done this before but I couldnt find the poll option when I tried to edit my post..:wacko:

OK first post updated with the plan of how we are going to do this, and poll attached. ( I figured out how to do it :winkwink: ) x

Newcastle for me, only half hour away and in november cos my birthdays in november.

hahah now ive just realised i cant even vote for it,cos i voted for Bournemouth :dohh:

I voted Brighton but I would be up for a meet in London, Brighton or Southampton. :)

cant you get the poll changed so you can pick all the ones you can do..

cant you get the poll changed so you can pick all the ones you can do..

I was going to do that, but I think that would just get too confusing. Its better if people just pick one e.t.c. If there was a close call between two then I might do another one, so people can pick which one they prefer..but I dont want to do polls on top of polls, polls if you know what I mean..:wacko:

I'd love to come! Although I can't go out too far.. I voted Milton Keynes, but would be able to make Oxford, or London :)

im literally right on the seafront, you cant get more south than me! so to me everywhere is north!! :haha: but id quite like brighton :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->