• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

Can I come? :D I'm not too fussy where it is, Northampton is easiest obviously but London and Nottingham are both better!! :D xx

I'm near Sutton in Surrey so I wouldn't want to travel too far
Xx

Everyone said on the last thread they wanted to meet up in November so we can do Xmas shopping in the day.

How does that sound for everyone, nosh up and xmas shopping in the day..and clubbing at night??

London, looks quite popular from the poll so far.

EternalRose x x

YAY November sounds good to me, it's my birthday aswell :) xx

Ok, I will leave the poll up until Friday and then we can start planning what we are going to do. :happydance: x x

One more day to vote everyone!!! ........:) Ill close the poll tomorrow afternoon x

Bournemouth is a good night out

https://www.bournemouthhenparties.co.uk/bournemouth-nightlife.asp

Lots of clubs plus some good deals on there with hotels and wristbands.

x

Would love to come to a south meet! Any of the above locations suit me fine! I voted Oxford just because that is what I am closest too!

I cant really do October though x

Just had a thought,and please don't think i'm trying to sway it cos i live here but just trying to think of people on a budget and if we arrange a date sooner will make travel cheaper too...

BUT..

On the link i just posted beforehand

This package is all for £65,for one night/£90 for two nights.which if booked in advanced coud be cheaper*
But it seems a pretty good deal to me

Package Includes

Hotel - One or two nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel with en-suite rooms (some may be a mix standard rooms). Rooms include colour TV, tea/coffee making facilities etc. Own late keys provided at hotel accommodation.
Full English breakfast included.

Nightlife bonanza - Free & Q-Jump admission to bar and nightclubs throughout the resort including:
Lava / Ignite Nightclub
Toko Nightclub
Dna Nightclub
Club 176
Heroes Karaoke Club
Camel Nightclub & Bar
Bliss Party Bar
& so much more

I'm only thinking this because alot of pople including myself are on tight budget and can't afford huge amounts..

Because obviously travel is going to cost quite a bit,then hotel and drinks and club admissions...whereas with this you get the club package and hotel included for the £65 and if we're talking november(or later) this gives us all time to save up.

So really then all you'd have extra after that is travel(which if booked in advance is quite low cost) and the drinks.

Plus for people during the day there are plenty of shops as Bournemouth is known for the shops.

I hope that gives you some thoughts..but am opn for any other suggestions of people :flower:

And please don't think i'm trying to make my life easy just thinking of you all and suggesting :D

65 is really expensive compared to the last GS meet :shock: we only paid 35 for our rooms, breakfast and wrist bands to all clubs..

i mean.. depending on where your going you could find a cheap but decent hotel with so many beds then split it between how many are in the room.. it would make it way cheaper :D

i mean that is what we did in bp but it might be more expensive in different areas..

Down south generally is expensive...so really for us down here that is a good deal...

was in blackpool, but im just saying sharing rooms and dividing the cost seems to be the cheapest way

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->