~> Girly Santuary Meet: POSTPONED TILL JAN/FEB <~

I voted Nottingham cause it's a good night out and close to me but will properly be able to get to most of them by train or coach x

I voted London, but im cool with most options, just London wold be a banging night out :lol:

I've voted Brighton because it's the only place I sort of know my way around (dependant on the amount of alcohol consumed :lol:)

bournemouth, brighton or southampton

please not nottingham :( personal reasons lol

There's lots of free entry bars in London drinks and club entry can be expensive in some places but theirs some really fun clubs!!

I'm a bit sad but I'm uber excited that there's a south meet:happydance:.

I can never normally make them because I get so sleepy when I've been on long journies and there'd be no point in me driving hours to be slumped over a bar, fly catching and dribbling :rofl:

london looks best for me.. wish id gone blackpool but expected to be 26 weeks preg and didnt want to be a killjoy lol

londons good cos people can get to it easy and if accom is exp we could look at travel lodge/premier inn wen u book in advance (21 days i think) u can get rooms for £29 ish

xx

Everyone said on the last thread they wanted to meet up in November so we can do Xmas shopping in the day.

How does that sound for everyone, nosh up and xmas shopping in the day..and clubbing at night??

London, looks quite popular from the poll so far.

EternalRose x x

November sounds great for me because I get a good pay in Sept so I can afford a good night out....
How much do you think an average night out in London would cost?

I would definately have at least £50 on you for a London night out, but I wouldnt spend anymore than a £100.

It really does depend where people want to go and what people's music taste is like.

It looks like London & Nottingham is going head to head.

I am a BIG fan of Pacha & Ministry of Sound...but Id dance to most things as long as its not Bob The Builder..I draw the line there.

M, my geography is the worst .. i thought Telford was in Essex :rofl: :rofl:

But i do know my way around down this way Herts/Essex/London :lol:

:haha:

my geography is not good in the uk... i only know my way around b'ham and shropshire (where telford is btw ;) ) lol

i'll go if its in london :blush: been wanting to go there for ages

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->