Give up for now

sleepinbeauty

WTT#1 after marriage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Kristin. I'm 18 years old and my fiance is 19. We've recently decided to give up TTCing for awhile. It sucks a bit but I'm going back to school and he's got some stuff going on so that's the end of that. Go figures, I finally got the hang of temping too -_-*

hey honey,

welcome. you sound like you made very wise and thoughout decisions and hope the wait isnt too long. in the meantime, enjoy hanging out with the rest of us and we'll be nutty and sympathetic company.

my DH and I made some matire decisions (and at my agge 33) it did help us get closer to one another and feel more confident in out TTC goal :) hope it works the same for you :)

thanks for the welcome. i jsut saw your ticker, I hope June is nice to you!

Hey

Had another discussion with DH and I was really pissed this week with his attitude. So I stopped talking to him and told him to sod off. Well we had a talk (after I calmed down) and he basically agreed that there was no point waiting around until june or any other weird date he comes up with and that we may as well start now.

So I am ovulating within the next few weeks and well........guess I am nervous to admit we are trying so I will wait and see what the next few weeks give up.....

but deep down I am :happydance:

u go girl. I wish it was me trying now but ive still a few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"