Given up, no care what so ever and they wont do anything

luckynumber3

mum of 1 plus baking :)
Reaction score
I've complained a few times about the care ive been (or not) getting the last few weeks and nothing has happened despite our efforts to get something sorted.

So I've decided to write a letter of complaint to the hospital and just hope everything is ok with baby. Luckily he has been very good for us the last few days and moving alot during the day which helps keep my mind at ease. Though every pain I have I worry the placenta is coming away of dying some more.

The community midwife hasn't seen me in a month I think and I cant get hold of any of them to get seen (annual leave and long term sickness) so bp, urine, measurements haven't been done.

Hospital are useless, I ended up walking out last week as they had cancelled our appointment without telling us, we think its because we questioned their judgement and theyre throwing up a stink because of it. I have one more scan next wednesday to check growth (i hope they check placenta) and have no more booked in after that, the only thing I will insist on is booking another couple of scans to make sure placenta still working normally. I'm so sick of everybody abandoning me :(

That's horrible hun : ( can you just see your GP to get BP and urine dipped etc?

Poor u hun! Are you in uk? I've had really bad care last time and this time and seem to be hitting brick walls constantly. Its so scary when there's something not quite right and noone wants to help or listen. Its awful you have to get nasty or push loads for anything to get done nowadays! Urgh anyway no advice but I wish you the best of luck... Like sarah24 said, maybe get an appointment with doc for bp ect, but seems pretty bad you don't have a whole community of midwives they should of given you a sheet with all their names and surgerys and numbers xxxx

i last had aproper check up from mw at 32+1 and not due to see them til 37+1 which i did think was a bit long to go exp towards end of pregnancy i remember seeing my mw every 2 weeks from 30 weeks onwards with my last baby, but i mnot too concerned as iv had plenty of movement and use a doppler reguarly to check hb

thanks for your replies ladies, its nice to have a bit of a rant out and get some advice back helps me not go mad hehe lol. Its just completely laughable the excuses they have given me, even my doctor is useless i havent seen her since i was 5 weeks pregnant - when she misdiagnosed my daughter who had a serious chest infection and she thought it was cold and prescribed penecillin!? (which it is noted down that she is allergic to!) Absolutely ridiculous pfft getting mad at them again lol, and yes im in the U.K. Just looking forward to seeing him on wednesday and hope everything is ok, did i mention i was high risk so they should be seeing me more!! x

That would wind me right up, I hate being given bad treatment. You should kick up big time! Hope the next scan goes ok, ask about the placenta so you know it's checked - I always did on my NHS scans, they don't like it but tough luck! xx

im high risk to and the care iv recieved is bad, uk also. never seen same midwife twice, last time i was seen there was 3 in the room no one explained why and it made me feel uncomfortable. i was seen lots with dd the same mw and could also get an answer when calling. i dont even no who my mw is this time. shocking! hope your complaint gets answered and you recieve better care

Can you get care elsewhere? Hope it all works out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->