Giving foods YOU dont like?

Yeah I have given loads or veggies I don't like so far and I try to try it so she cant see as I screw up my face lol

I've always given the boys things even if I don't like it. I try and offer as much variety as possible. And they are great eaters, many people are surprised at the tihngs they like. Like they have LOVED salad since they were very young, their favorite place to eat is Souper Salad which is a restaurant with a big salad bar and fruits lol.

I won't be giving Byron any meat though, we're going to raise him veggie and explain why when he's old enough to understand with the hope that he will want to stay veggie in the future but we'll respect what he decides even if he wants to try meat.

My mum says there's an old theory that you should try something 16 times and if you still don't like it well, fair enough I guess! lol I can't bring myself to try some things once, even things that smell nice that I might like, like kiwi. I'm really odd though!

I won't be giving Byron any meat though, we're going to raise him veggie and explain why when he's old enough to understand with the hope that he will want to stay veggie in the future but we'll respect what he decides even if he wants to try meat.

My mum says there's an old theory that you should try something 16 times and if you still don't like it well, fair enough I guess! lol I can't bring myself to try some things once, even things that smell nice that I might like, like kiwi. I'm really odd though!

Yeah it's shown that it can take up to 20x of offering something for them to take it. We've never had to try that many times lol but I do offer many times, usually it only takes a few times though and they will start to like it

I won't limit A. I think if we make his pallet of tastes varried then when he can eat what we eat things will be a lot easier and more fun for me because I can create crazy recipes for all of us and not worry about fussy eaters.

all the time :rofl: I'm a really picky eater and I want Hannah to eat healthier than I do so I offer her all sorts and most she takes. Actually we've talked about changing our own eating habits to match hers so we all eat more healthy :blush:

all the time :rofl: I'm a really picky eater and I want Hannah to eat healthier than I do so I offer her all sorts and most she takes. Actually we've talked about changing our own eating habits to match hers so we all eat more healthy :blush:

That's like us. If we gave Byron the same things we eat he'd not get nearly enough vitamins. We're getting a veg box now so are starting to try some new things too.

i hate butternut squash but archie loves it i gag when i make it though it smells awful

i must admit that when im reading baby recipes and i see something gross i think ewww i cant make her that it sounds rank lol

x

I tend to get mum to give stuff to Tom that I don't like.. ie I can't stand to look at meat let alone touch it, so she gives it him. :)

I'm vegetarian - not for any moral reasons I just HATE meat and fish just the thought of them makes me feel sick - but I really want Alex to eat meat and fish - it makes life so much easier, I just hope he likes the taste - it's not something I could ever bring myslef to eat to sert an example for him!

I hate Marmite but Ollie can't get enough of it lol! x

I'm veggie and TBH I did have a hard time at first giving her meat. I was pleased when she turned her nose up at beef but she LOVES chicken!!

My number 1 hated food in the world is raspberries.....and I gave her those last week....:sick:

15072009043.jpg

15072009046.jpg

yeah, i hate salmon but imogen loves it but the smell of it makes me heave! but i still give it to her as she loves it! i do think though urgh how can u eat that ha ha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->