DAY 1 - STEP 1

Just on my first lozenge and guess what it tastes like crap lol

--------------------------------------------------------------

dosage for me

STEP 1- weeks 1-6: lozenge every 1-2 hours at least 9 a day

STEP 2 - weeks 7-9: lozenge every 2-4 hours

STEP 3 - weeks 10-12: lozenge every 4-8 hours only when really tempted

--------------------------------------------------------------

good luck hunni,im on day 8,ive been using the patches up til y/day ten they started to hurt so going cold turkey now,just keep positive,you can do it

Good luck. I am about to hit 1 year! I don't miss it at all.

I hope it works for you! :hugs:https://www.dustie.com/quit/neveranotherpuff.gif

good for you hon...and good luck in you smoke free journey!

have slipped had 3 but i cant use the lozengers they make my mouth numb and taste yucky so am gonna try at least like ween myself off them type thing xx thanks for your support xx

keep trying hun,you will get there.I didnt think id manage it but im still going,just take 1 day at a time

Good luck hunni i know you can do it :hugs:

Why dont you try the gum? The boots own one is not too bad. It doesnt taste quite as bad as the lozenges.

good luck!!! i quit in January, its difficult but feels great stl have days now when i scream at the top of my voice ''i need a fag''!!

i quit the day i got BFP so think guilt and 'knowing' i couldn't hepled me.

let us know how u get on x

Day 2

well I have been up since 10am and had 1 fag at 2:30pm so am really proud of that. as for the gum i might have to wait till tuesday (we get paid then) as darren had a sick day and we are skint atm have been thinking of looking on ebay to see if they are cheaper.

well done laura and keep going cherryblossum,all that keeps me going is the thought of the baby i m/c last year and swore if i ever got pregnant again id do my hardest to give up properly.My 2nd day without patches 2day and not doing to bad

Well done :)

Im nearly at 6 months now, and I was on 10-20 a day so if I can do it so can you!

Keep going!

xxx

Also, ladies you might look into a pill called Chantix. I don't know if it is available in the UK, but I used it to quit, and it made it much much easier. I didn't have horrible withdrawls, I just got to the point where I could not be bothered to smoke.

Another reason to keep off them.....all the support on here thanks peeps your great,well done to every1 whose managed to do it

Day 3

Well yesterday i had 6 or 7 all in all so very proud of that today i have had 3 so far 1 when i woke up 1 after a fry up and 1 a second ago so doing good have got some normal gum to chew when i want 1 so that i dont have 1.

how are you girls doing?

yep still ere and still going strong,dont get me wrong i still want 1 now and again but its not the nicotine i crave its just the hand to mouth at certain times.I always found that if i didnt have the 1st one in the morning i could do alot better all day

Ooo Yes, how are you going hun?

I quit too, probably about the same time in fact today is 1 week and 2 days without ciggies....Yikes! doing well.

How about you? Hanging in there? You're doing good so far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->