Glasgow meet *17th Feb 1pm*

you can meet us! :D i'll get lost, i do know glasgow.. i just dont know what one the st enoch is.. i jst know the station thats near the bridge.. adn the shopping centre across from topshop.... LOL

:lol: Well its not the one opposite Topshop lol.
Do you know of Argyl street?

names of streets and me............................... dont mix well............. i know where TGI fridays is?? :D

:rofl:

Lol, ill check what station we will get into.. and ill check on the map if its the station i know about.. and if it is then ill be able to navigate to topshop... but from what i remember there is lots of steps???

k the train from alloa/stirling goes to queen street..

where are we gonna go?

how many of us?

Not sure how many atm, St Enoch has a large seating area at the food court end, i will double check but im pretty sure theres no giant hole in the roof this time :lol:

Ill meet you at Queen street and we'll walk down, its 5/10 min walk.

I'll meet you both at queen street too. Thats where my train comes in.

wooo sounds good! cant wait to meet everyone! xxx

:D

Alright, setting a time for this. 1pm okay with everyone? Not too early....
I will double check asap that St Enoch is a bit more closed off this time

We could always book a table for lunch at somewhere just incase.. doesnt have to be expensive but just so we have seats guarenteed....... pizza hut! :rofl:

also how long do you plan on staying? just wanna know if ill hit rush hour train home.............

Kirsty i might go from stirling instead cos i think ill have to go in with my mum at 8.30am to get a lift to the station...... then ill just have to hang about for a while.. : /

There will be plenty of spaces at St enoch, plenty of choices to eat since its a food court :D also need to consider spaces for all the prams....

Staying - as long as you want really, if you need to go earlier than others then its not a prob :)

that should be fine claire just let me no what time you plan on getting to stirling and ill come meet you so ur not hanging round to long by urself. x

awesome, if i am able to get my mums car for the day i will drive to alloa and park.. or stirling but im thinking alloa carpark will be cheaper, ill ask her if she can see what meetings etc she has on that day and if she needs the car. I could drive to glasgow but i have no idea where to go in the city centre..

that would be fab! yeah i really dunno glasgow! i only went to college in bath street but i only went from station to there and i end on a night out there but was to drunk to remember anywhere lol.

scottishgal89 said it should be ok but will need to see nearer the time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->