Glasgow/Stirling(shire) Bumps/Mums

Hello Arcangirl =)

Not sure hunni but i am from the Southside, so we are looking to go back to that kind area..house hunting at the mo to move in Jan. Cant wait to get home...lol

We live in the Southside :)
Louisiana I havent seen you about for ages!

Hi ChubbyCheeks. I'm south side too. I posted back in oct on this thread but no one else seems to have been on it until now! x

Sorry Killiegirl i'm just back myself from a long 2 year break, haven't been on since i had my now 2 yr old son! Hey i used to live in Kilmarnock as well when i was a teen & went to the academy, my best friend still lives there in fact =)

Hello again Arcanegirl - born & bred there myself, only been away 6mths but feels like years! You can take the girl outta Glesga...but no Glesga out the girl! lol

Anybody wanna swap facebooks?

Oops, pressed send by mistake!
That's also my old school! Wonder if our paths ever crossed?

I wonder...will depend what age we are mind you, as i was there when i was 12/13 but you could know my friend or other ppl i know...small world indeed!

Many kids do you have? I have 4 boys aged 10, 8, 6 & 2 x

I wonder...will depend what age we are mind you, as i was there when i was 12/13 but you could know my friend or other ppl i know...small world indeed!

I'm 31, I was there between 1993 and 1999, my sister started just after I finished too so we covered a lot of years between us!

I have a 5 month old daughter, and also had a son who sadly died last year when he was just a month old. x

I'm 31, I was there between 1993 and 1999, my sister started just after I finished too so we covered a lot of years between us!

I have a 5 month old daughter, and also had a son who sadly died last year when he was just a month old. x

Well perhaps, i am nearly 29 so that's pretty close! lol Plus my best friend is 30 so there's another chance you might know her also! Cant remember the exact years i was there..might have been...93 & 94.

I am so sorry to hear that hunni, i hope i haven't upset you :cry:
Total big hugs...cant imagine how hard that is. I'm sure your wee girl is a complete blessing to you :kiss:

Do you have a facebook? We can swap names there...& see if we remember one another lol x

Well perhaps, i am nearly 29 so that's pretty close! lol Plus my best friend is 30 so there's another chance you might know her also! Cant remember the exact years i was there..might have been...93 & 94.

I am so sorry to hear that hunni, i hope i haven't upset you :cry:
Total big hugs...cant imagine how hard that is. I'm sure your wee girl is a complete blessing to you :kiss:

Do you have a facebook? We can swap names there...& see if we remember one another lol x

Sorry for some reason I didn't get notified you replied to this ages ago!
Yes I have Facebook, if you still want to swap! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"