Glasgow/Stirling(shire) Bumps/Mums

Sunshine12

New Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is the Glasgow/Stirling(shire) areas thread so we can all keep in touch.

Im from Aberfoyle, Stirlingshire and due in June. Look forward to getting to know you all better and meeting up with you all at some point soon. xxx

:hi: Im in the South Lanarkshire/Glasgow southside border due in June aswell with #2 :D

Im in North lanarkshire but i am actually from Drymen. Due with number 1 on August 14th. xx

I'm in Glasgow - going to the southern and antenatal at Maryhill health centre :)

Forgot to say I'm due 26th August with baby #1! Very excited :)

hello all

i am in north lanarkshire, due on 3 Aug with second. :thumbup:

Hi! :wave:

I'm in the southside of Glasgow... I'm due July 12th with a baby boy and will be delivering at the Princess Royal.

Sunny Govan! Just moved here last year when we bought our first house together :thumbup:

Ah, finally found this thread.

Seems like i'll be the last to have my baby so far, due on 13th of september.

I live in the charing cross/anderston area and will be going to the southern general, but my antenatal care is all at the western infirmary.

Hi ladies, just spotted this thread in the groups section. I'm in north lanarkshire...but work in glasgow. Due 31st May with my first. Hope you are all keeping well xx

Hello ladies,
Just checking in to see how you all doing! How fab is this "un"scottish weather we are getting!! We had a BBQ on Saturday and another one yesterday and Ive been out basking in the sunshine with a cuppa and my laptop all morning. I wish it was like this all the time. Makes me feel happier than normal! x

Ohh it is gorgeous isnt it! Ive even got the pool out for Alex! Will need to go setup my laptop in the garden, he's staying close by me and wont go out if im not out!

Hey guys hope ure all enjoying the beautiful weather. Sorry i've not been around much been put off posting tbh but still lurking! Anyhoo, I went to the group pgp/spd physio session today. I found it super helpful and would highly recommend it! Even if it's just a wee bit of pain the advice helps a lot. I'm really bad for squatting down to pick stuff up. I now know to lower myself on my kneees and try to keep 2 feet on the floor at all times! :)

Colliecrazy- were you there? didnt wanna shout out to all the peeps in the room.

I'm now sipping a wee cuppa by the window witj a super great view of the motorway. lol.

hope you are all well! X

Haha yes I was and I kept looking around thinking I wonder if any of you are BnB girls! I was the one with short brown hair, striped top that came in late (but not quite last) :haha:

I found the class helpful too! Although I tried my leg over the pillow sleeping position last night and had a terrible sleep. My hips aren't as sore but my back is sore and feels twisted!!!!

Yey that's cool! :) i seen you. I was sitting to the left of the girl on the ball. I sleep with my leg the way she showed us anyway so it's not too much of an adjustment it's just everytime I turn or move i wake up with the pain. I am off work just now cause I can't walk far and couldn't sit at a desk for 8 or 9 hours a day got to go back to the docs on Friday and I also have my anomoly scan on Thursday eek its tomorrow!!! Very nervous.

Hope youre well. xx

Good luck with your anomaly scan! Do you want to find out gender?

I'm struggling with work too - I sit at a desk for 9 hours a shift and it is so sore. I try and get up and walk around but that's sore too!!! Not sure how much longer I will be able to go without going off sick again (have already been off for bleeding early on and terrible sickness - I think they hate me!)

How is everyone else? Can't believe I am 25 weeks tomorrow!! Scary stuff!

I went to a physio class too (not the same one as you guys though) and it was very informative. I have to go back for a one on one session as Im getting major shoulder pain (ongoing problem and I have 3 vertebrae which have popped out) which is having an effect on lower back pain and hips (making it worse).

Apart from that all is well. I still havent really bought anything but really need to get my finger out as Im going to run out of time. Truth be told, I just cant be bothered!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->