Glee

GLEE! I love it! Bought both albums and the DVD.

So fave characters everyone? Mine has to be Kurt followed by Puck. I read that Kurt will get a boyfriend soon. I would like to see Kurt happy and over Finn.

I feel weird finding Puck hot cause he is playing a high school kid but really the actor is older than me!

My favourite characters are probably Kurt or Rachel

By my favourite favourites *wink wink* are Puck or Finn or Mr Shue :cloud9:

Emma looked stunning, like a Disney princess!
I am so hooked on Glee, was hooked before they started coz I love that woman who plays Sue Sylvester, she's been in tonnes of comedy things and I just think she is HILARIOUS! I am not too bothered about Finn and Rachel but I want to see what happens with Quinns baby and also if Emma and Will get together. Somehow I don't think they will :(

I like Mr Shue, his wifes sister (soooo funny) AND of course SUE! She is too funny! Wouldnt be Glee without her! That storyline with the news anchor guy was so funny xxx

i just bought our neice the dvds for her birthday...... so tempted to open it and watch the extras!! :rofl:

Cant wait for tonight!

I love Glee! Can't wait for tonights episode :)

Omg so glad Sues back, knew she would be!!!! Haha in bed with the principal :hehe: made me laugh teehee xxx

I cant believe after all of this time of Rachel pining after Finn she blows him out for some creep who's using her :hissy:

I know!
I didn't like that bit but then he said he wont give up that easily didn't he!

No he's all....smarmy haha.
I think that something really big should happen....not sure what but something to shake everything up, like maybe a new girl with a better voice than rachel!

I think they'd be hard pushed to find someone better, i think she's amazing :lol:

I think ... Quinns baby should be the principals, or that weird geeky guy with the afro :rofl:

Orrrrrrrrrrr Sue and Mr Schue get it on and have angry sex :rofl: :rofl:

I think they'd be hard pushed to find someone better, i think she's amazing :lol:

I think ... Quinns baby should be the principals, or that weird geeky guy with the afro :rofl:

Orrrrrrrrrrr Sue and Mr Schue get it on and have angry sex :rofl: :rofl:

That would be the greatest episode ever!! :rofl::rofl: I hate jesse, hes so arrogant grr

OMG! Shue and Sylvester sex!!!!
I just know something is going to happen with Terri! I just know shes got something up her sleeve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->