Glee

I cant stand lea michelle who plays rachel :sick: I hate her face and I hate her voice but it's probably just because I hate rachels character :rofl: Shes so annoying!

Love sue, shes my fav she's hilarrrrious.

My fave too Blah! Love her soooooooo much by FAR my fave in Glee!

This is definitely my guilty pleasure lately :D Got some many Glee songs on my ipod :haha:

Heard that they're doing a tour in the US. Would anyone go if they toured the uk?

My favourite character has got to be Kurt ... :thumbup:

I will no longer be carrying around photo ID. Know why? People should know who I am!

Lol. I love Sue.

And i love all the different love triangles that are going on in that school - fab!

Also loved when Rachel sang Total Eclipse of the Heart and did that Ballet dance - thought it was beautiful! :)

I am so looking forward to this week's episode!!!! I'm pretty sure its the one where they do Poker Face and Bad Romance by Lady Gaga

Oooohhhh yay, can't wait :D been waiting for them to do bad romance

It was great! :thumbup: Didn't overly care for the other Gaga song they did though :sulk:

Anyone else well up at Kurt's dad's speech?! Omg, so sweet. And I was a bit shocked that Finn knew about Kurt's crush as he is so clueless :haha:

Both my OH and I were like :shock: at Kurt's dad's speech there. After it was done I was like "Man, I really, REALLY like Kurt's dad!!! :cry: " :haha:

Its so strange as you'd expect his Dad to be the man's man, calling people queers and whatnot but seeing him be so supportive of his son is totally heartwarming! :cry:

Both my OH and I were like :shock: at Kurt's dad's speech there. After it was done I was like "Man, I really, REALLY like Kurt's dad!!! :cry: " :haha:

Its so strange as you'd expect his Dad to be the man's man, calling people queers and whatnot but seeing him be so supportive of his son is totally heartwarming! :cry:

I know- he reminds me of a lumberjack or something :haha:

Love it love it love it love it

ggggggggglllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhh Tiff we're a week behind you i think, we only just got the ep where we find out that Shelby is Rachels mum, was that one last week for you?

I bloody knew it!! I even shed a tiny tear :lol:

:lol: When I saw it I was like "I KNEW IT!!!!" :haha:

Yeah, this week's episode was Lady Gaga. LOVED their rendition of Bad Romance!!!! :dance:

Aw I want to hug Kurt's dad :D

And I loved Bad Romance but Poker Face was rubbish:haha:

I don't like any of Gagas songs so didn't really enjoy this weeks episode :-( But loved Kurt's dads speech! Good on you!

And *cringe* Finn in that red outfit! Ewww.

That line made me laugh too, when he was trying to make amends with Kurt, and he's like "I'm standing here.... in a shower curtain....."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

We have to be careful what details we talk about regarding the show then, if we are on different schedules!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->