Glee

Haha last night was so cringy with 'Like a Virgin' but I still loved it:haha:

Although I feel betrayed by Finn! Can't believe he had sex with whatsherface!:nope:

I know but I think is he sad about it and didn't reeeally want to have sex with her so I forgive him! lol.

I didn't really like last nights episode though :shrug: I'm not a huge Madonna fan x

I know I forgive him too:) it was so sad when he was like 'it meant nothing'

Oh I loved that episode!!!!
I think that when he slept with that Santana girl or whatever her name was, he only did it because he thought Rachel was over him and he's really upset about it bless.
I am just loving Sues hair digs at Mr Shue! Love it! Oh and when she said she hates him in 'Vogue' LOLZ!

I love glee! I have a hoody that says 'I'm a Gleek!' Yes it's sad, but i am!! Lol.

I loved the like a virgin part, but i did cringe a bit! Haha

Omg Kurt, LOVE him!!!!

Whats everyones fave sue line?

‘I have reasonable confidence that you will be adding revenge to the list of things you’re no good at,’ she tells him, ‘right next to having a marriage, running a Glee Club and finding a hairstyle that doesn’t make you look like a lesbian.’

ROFL!!!!

Ok so I have only wathed the first 4 or 5 I have them all on the sky planner as OH is not a huge fan so I am watching them while he is out at Cricket!!!
I lOVE GLEE!!!
Am hoping to catch up on Saturday sow ill know what is going on!!!

I am a Gleek!!

My OH has watched the end of a couple as they have still been on when he came home and I was not turning it off!!!

Am actually looking forward to sitting down tomorrow and having a GLEE day !!! :rofl: how sad am I!!!

My OH took the piss out of me when i watched it but guess who has downloaded the second album and made a cd which he sings along to in the car!

My OH loves it as much as me.

Just watching it again and wanted to comment that Noah (Puck) is the hottest thing EVER x

I read in the newspaper a couple of days ago that Steven Gerrard is a BIG fan of Glee :lol:

If its good enought for a footballer .. then its good enough for our mere mortal OH's :rofl:

My hubby loves it! Monday night is glee and a curry in our house. Mind you I think he watches it to perv over rachel... but who cares, I watch it to perv over finn!! Actually and puck... and mr shue.... there's much more eye candy for us ladies

*Sigh* I think I'm in love with Mr Shu!!

Does anybody else get an early N Sync, Justin Timberlake vibe from him?!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->