Glee

Ok so I had the best Saturday!! I watched 7 episodes of Glee so am now up todate.
It was a Glee-a-thon :rofl:

I can officialy say I love Finn and Mr Shue!!!

I am addicted I love it!!!

I heart April hehe. She is so funny!!!!
And last night I had a right ol' cry when Mercedes and Quinn had that chat. xxx

Omg Glee has totally been what got my OH and I through this past week! :shy: We both LOVE it! We got my MIL hooked on it too! :haha:

I LOVE April! I kinda wish she and Mr Shu would get together but then I like Emma too...

I like Emma but she needs a little bit of a bad girl makeover, shes too.....prim and proper for mr shue he needs someone a bit rougher round the edges i reckon, shes too perfect at the moment and has those little quirks, imagine if they do like a grease thing where she starts wearing leather and showing her cleavage, now thats good viewing! lmao

LMAO if they do I so need a job on the Glee set! LMAO!
Omg job of my dreams!

I like April too although her voice slightly annoys me sometimes :haha:
I am totally in love with Puck and Finn tho :cloud9:
Looking forward to mondays episode with sue and olivia newton john doing "lets get physical" :haha: xx

Ooooooh I wish my life was more like Glee!

I wish people just sang to me in my regular day-to-day life! x

Tonights ep was soooooo good!! ONJ looks just like an old version of Sandy :rofl:

So gutted at the end, i NEED Finn and Rachel together, its killing me here, screw stupid Jesse :sick:

Totally agree PP!

I can feel their lovesick pain!

I agree too!
And I need Puck for my own.
(I'm becoming so obsessed :blush: )

i loooove glee its awesome!!!! fin and rachel just so need to get it on :haha: we all know they will in the end!!! and crazy as she is i love emma! shes funny and sweet!! and oh says i look like quinn i dunno whether to take that as a compliment or not!!!

Id say it was!!

I always call Emma "bushbaby" its stuck in my head from the time Sue called her it :rofl: :rofl:

il take it as a compliment then lol!!

aw i do love it its awesome we have the cds and i take them to work sometimes and although most the kid dont watch it they love the songs!! some of the older children watch it so its great to have a little chat about it lol

I have about 5 Glee cd's in my car :blush:

OH hates them, but i love them, esp as the cover a lot of older songs!!

o yeah alot of them are better then the original and michelle who plays rachel does have an awesome voice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->