Glee

OMG OMG i just watched the season finale!! FULL of suprises, i cried pretty much the entire time :cry:

I watched the finale today aswell, and was in tears! I'm going to miss it, gutted it's the end of the series!

Oh god I'm dying to see it! I'm having to resist the urge to google for spoilers so bad. Hubby at work on Monday night so at least I can cry without shame!

I watched the finale today aswell, and was in tears! I'm going to miss it, gutted it's the end of the series!

It was renewed for a 2nd season hun! John Stamos has been cast for it. Wasn't sure if you meant the end of the season, or that the entire series is over.

:hugs:

I was so confused by what happened to Quinn's baby though, I mean honestly? It seemed a tad unrealistic.

Liked the song they sung (the mix) but vocal adrenaline was better.

"oral" intensity :rofl:

Omg I so teared up during the finale. :cry:

Can't WAIT until next season. Roll on True Blood to fill the void! :haha:

:shock: John Stamos!!!!

He's from Full House, not sure if you remember that TV show? Married to Robecca Romjin-Stamos?

Well, WAS married to her.

Rebecca Romajin

John Stamos

yummier than Puck? Im waiting for the link to load btw lol

Hmmm, that's a toss up. She played Mystiq (or however you spell her name) in the X Men movies

I don't think he's been in anything in the UK. Just that he's yummy. Mmmmmm ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah :cloud9:

More sexy eye candy :happydance: now roll on the 2nd series/season!!

I knooooow!!!! :hissy: Sucks that its gone for the season. Can't. Freaking. Wait.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Jesse is going to be on the show!! Yay! Hahahah

Though I can TOTALLY see him as some weido, yet hunky dentist :haha:

God I'm loving this! Crying so much already though!

I've missed something...can someone explain to me what Kurt is wearing on his head?! why does he look like he's going to work in a fast food place/join the navy? i'm confused.

Puck is adorable
Quinn "do you love me"
Puck "yes, especially now"

:cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member