Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

well as we are all sharing,

im kimberley,
im 23
i live in england,
i have 2 children, my son jack is 8, and my daughter is 5(yes b4 u rack your brains tooo much i was 15 when i had him) but i have raised him alone and been an awesome mum!!
im a teaching assistant, and studying 2 become a teacher in ks1-(3,4,5yr olds)
i am ttc baby 3..

SO LADIES how r we all feeling 2day? nice and positive, i am feeling gr8 2day, got my xmas tree up finally, (had 2 buy new fairy lights)..me and the kids had a great time doing it, even tho all the baubles wer at the bottom,as they cudnt reach very high up the tree...bless they do love 2 help, i hav finished all the xmas shoppin 4 my kids, and am decorating my homemade xmas cakes 2moro!! wooh! i am on a roll!!

OMG Kimberley you are such a young mummy :hugs:! I find it very admirable how you managed to raise to 2 children on your own at such a young age! Well done sweetie!!

I also teach English but I give out private lessons (as I am not a Certified EFL or ESL teacher) to adults mainly Austrian Business people who have a basic knowledge of English but mostly need to learn how to compose emails and how to use the formal English Business language. I have marketing background so teaching was a bit of a challenge at first, but I am quite enjoying it now.
yeah i got preggo str8 after my 15th bday, but i dun it, i was determined 2 prove every1 wrong!! i had a hard time as ppl judged me 4 bein a teen mum, but i can hold my head up1 i dun a gr8 job, i honestly think i was always guna hav a baby, and i was made 2 b a mummy,

when ppl say about young mums not copin, i always say, is age really an issue...or is it about ability, cos i kno women who r 20-30+ who mistreat ther kids... i am proud of what i dun tho...2 amazin kids, the dads both left, raised them alone, had a flat when i turned 16 and left foster care! i wudnt imagine my life any other way!!!

aww sweetie you've been through so much. Just proves to you determination and courage can lead you a long way! Well done Kimberley you should be really proud of yourself!! :hugs::thumbup:

Good Morning!

How are you all feeling? Anxious I bet to start BDing again!:winkwink: Ditto!

Well, I wanted to share this with you, I had a horribly stressful and upsetting dream last night. I saw that my Father called me to tell me that his girlfriend just had a baby! Mind you my Father has remarried since he and my Mum divorced 25 years ago and he is happily married with his second wife (the 17 years they've been married). So as you can Imagine I was shocked to hear that!! When I asked where my Stepmother was and if she knew he told me she was in hospital because she didn't take the news very well. So I went to the hospital to visit her and she was distraught, she couldn't believe my Father would actually do this to us! So to cut what felt like a long dream….nightmare short , my Father brought his gf and the newborn at the hospital for us to meet! I was soooo mad at him I started shouting at him and told him all sorts, including that the "thing" (referring to the baby) should have been aborted and that he is an A*****le for destroying out family! I woke up with heart palpitations and soaking from cold sweats! I actually felt and still do (I know call me crazy, it's only a dream) guilty for pointing at the little baby girl and telling him that she shouldn't have lived basically! OMG what does all this mean?? Now, I am getting paranoid that I will never be able to have children!

I am wacko, I know! :wacko: LOL

Anyway, wanted to share this crazy dream with you girls.

Jos, that is so nice of you to find time to make me an animation Sig. You are probably very busy studying and preparing your Essays, so no stress, make it whenever you get sometime. No rush.:thumbup:

stress does amazin things 2 our minds!! ttc is hard work, and mayb u jus feel let down by ur dad, ur dream was jus showin u the "worst case scenario" i think it is normal, i dreamt when i was preg that my baby was born wiv the ugliest face, it was actually the face of sum1 i kno, and i dropped my baby and ran out of the hosppital!!!

Yes, I have been quite stressed lately. Must relax before we start DTD or else i'll never get pregnant! Anyhoo, have to go check whether OPKs and Preseed have arrived. Hope so!!

ok, jus went on abit of a spree in the pharmacy, multivitamins and minerals 4 my oh, digital thermometer, folic acid 4 me, ....oh i love buyin! beta calm down tho...xmas jus round the corner....

what i hav been thru is hard 2 imagine, my life has been 1 MASSIVE rollercoaster, but it has made me who i am 2day!!so ther-fore i wudnt change a single thing!! and im pleased! i hope ur preseed has arrived wiv ur opks, i ordered off amazon over 2 wks ago, the items wer ment 2 b deliverd 3 days later, but im still waitin!! grrr! guna order sum preseed later on, forgot 2 get bank card off oh ystdy!!

He He ! I know what u mean I am on a buying binge too!

Right now I am baking Xmas cookies…mmmm…they smell sooooo good!!

On a different note, my Amazon package hasn't arrived yet...:growlmad:

Hi All,

I'm starting Cycle 5, After AF, that evil witch, reared her ugly head yesterday, following a chemical pregnancy!
So I am on cycle day 2....

I could really use some support this month...as Im sure we all do!

Started charting my temps this cycle, had not done that previously, was using OPK's and CM watch, last month was also my first time using preseed...worked, sadly just didnt stick!

This month Im gung ho!!!! and Ive started taking pre natals, Vitex and vitamin B6 to stable out my progesterone levels and hopefully lengthen my Luteal Phase by a day or two....my cylce has started getting a little erratic.

for the longest time I was exactly 28 days, now Im 31-32 days and my luteal is only 10-12....

anyway, come on ladies, lets get pregnant!

welcome sweedot, i am tryin opks 4 the 1st time this cycle, and preseed, bbt...vitamins, everything! onto the 7th mnth now!

GOOD LUCK!!!!

I thought the preseed was excellent, It defo helped me conceive this month, but like i said, I had an early miscarriage, chemical!!!

My poor little bean!

This month Im very hopeful, I have high hopes for the VITEX and B6!

This website has been such a life saver for me, I felt so alone in my TTC journey!

So thanks everyone!

Hi girls!! I'm officially joining this post today. :witch: hit me this morning, though I knew it was coming for a few days. So, I need some TTC buddies!

I noticed all the intros, so I'll add mine. I'm Annie, live in Idaho, US. 30 years old, hubby is 38. We have a 2 year old son, and have been trying for #2 going on 7 months now. Been a frustrating time since #1 happened almost immediately, but I'm trying to be patient. :growlmad:

I've decided to see my dr to make sure there's nothing wrong with either of us since I've been using OPK's the whole time and epo and preseed the past couple months. So, we'll see what happens. Hope this is a lucky thread full of
:dust::dust:

Hi All,

I'm starting Cycle 5, After AF, that evil witch, reared her ugly head yesterday, following a chemical pregnancy!
So I am on cycle day 2....

I could really use some support this month...as Im sure we all do!

Started charting my temps this cycle, had not done that previously, was using OPK's and CM watch, last month was also my first time using preseed...worked, sadly just didnt stick!

This month Im gung ho!!!! and Ive started taking pre natals, Vitex and vitamin B6 to stable out my progesterone levels and hopefully lengthen my Luteal Phase by a day or two....my cylce has started getting a little erratic.

for the longest time I was exactly 28 days, now Im 31-32 days and my luteal is only 10-12....

anyway, come on ladies, lets get pregnant!

Welcome to the most supportive Thread EVER! :flower: Don't let yourself down about the chemical pregnancy, next cycle it will stick! We must always think postitive! This is my 7th cycle and my 1st using Preseed and OPKs (just like Kimberley) I must admit I much more positive now! CD3 today and can't wait to start DTD!!

Also, try Evening Primrose oil from CD1 until day of O. Helps extend Luteal phase too.

Hi girls!! I'm officially joining this post today. :witch: hit me this morning, though I knew it was coming for a few days. So, I need some TTC buddies!

I noticed all the intros, so I'll add mine. I'm Annie, live in Idaho, US. 30 years old, hubby is 38. We have a 2 year old son, and have been trying for #2 going on 7 months now. Been a frustrating time since #1 happened almost immediately, but I'm trying to be patient. :growlmad:

I've decided to see my dr to make sure there's nothing wrong with either of us since I've been using OPK's the whole time and epo and preseed the past couple months. So, we'll see what happens. Hope this is a lucky thread full of
:dust::dust:

Aww sorry to hear AF got you Annie. When are you planning to test so I can add you on the list. :hugs:

Just finished baking 120 Xmas cookies…I am knackered! But keeps my mind busy until BD time! Yay!! So how are you girls?

I'm here ! Sorry got a deadline tomorrow for a Biochem practical write up and I have only just started it =D

Hi ladies :wave:
Thanks for the invite Blusatin ! I hope this is af I have :wacko: it's awfully painful with not much of a show from her, could be because this was my first O and af since depo ! Let's hope this is really her. I wish I could give you a testing date for this cycle, but I won't know if/when I actually O (it's up in the air after depo), I'll be temping this month and using CB digi OPKs, so hopefully I see that smiley and confirm it with a temp spike ! :happydance:
Good luck ladies !!! :dust:

I'm here ! Sorry got a deadline tomorrow for a Biochem practical write up and I have only just started it =D

Hi sweetie! Oh dear, sounds like you will have a very late night preparing your Biochem papers..:wacko: On the bright side, keeping yourself busy is good (in every sense :winkwink:)

Hi ladies :wave:
Thanks for the invite Blusatin ! I hope this is af I have :wacko: it's awfully painful with not much of a show from her, could be because this was my first O and af since depo ! Let's hope this is really her. I wish I could give you a testing date for this cycle, but I won't know if/when I actually O (it's up in the air after depo), I'll be temping this month and using CB digi OPKs, so hopefully I see that smiley and confirm it with a temp spike ! :happydance:
Good luck ladies !!! :dust:

Hi Mommy2be20, thank you for joining. After all we are here to keep each other company through this ride called TTC :hugs::kiss:

Haven't heard from Glowstar in a while...

hey girls, been decoratin my xmas cakes, i make them and giv myself and giv them 2 neighbours and fam as xmas gifts,
my af has dissappeared 4 now- hopin that is the bak of her 4 9+mnths! lol,
seems a few of us r ttc 7mnths now! hopin this is it 4 me, guna start mappin my temp in the morn, so what do we look out 4 in the way of temp changes meanin ov??

I wish I could bake ! I love trying to make sugar cookies but the icing always turns out weird and I don't have a very steady hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->