Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

Welcome to all the newbies to this thread. It's a great bunch of women, very supporting and helpful. :thumbup:

Bees - Thanks for the siggy!! I love it. You're very good at that. What sorts of avatars do you do, just out of curiosity? Obviously, I'm a little computer illiterate in these ways, if you couldn't tell. :blush:

Kimberley - Seems a hair early, but maybe that's why you haven't gotten pg yet b/c you o earlier than you thought. Get busy girl and keep testing to make sure!!! Good luck!

Heya Annabelle. Glad you like the siggy =D I do avatars like the little pictures people have underneath their names, I can make what ever you want lol =D

bd'd last nite but fella cudnt....u kno, cum! so 2day i hav had my temp increas, is it too late? hav i missed it? i am so desperate 4 this baby but it seems, ther is a hurdle evry flippin time!!!

bd'd last nite but fella cudnt....u kno, cum! so 2day i hav had my temp increas, is it too late? hav i missed it? i am so desperate 4 this baby but it seems, ther is a hurdle evry flippin time!!!

I don't know how the temps works, but when I got my first smiley face, I bd'd 3 nights in a row in hopes of catching that lil egg. You might still have a chance. You're supposed to o 24-48 hours after the lh surge. Try, try again missy!

So I have my dr appt tomorrow for a normal yearly checkup and just to ask q's about my fertility issues. We'll see what doc says and if he's concerned yet. I'll fill you girls in tomorrow. :winkwink:

jus tried 2 bd again, he is finding it impossible 2 actually ejaculate!! what is going on, he says its cos he feels under pressure! he knos he has 2 ejaculate 4 me 2 get preg! he hasnt actually cum since sunday night, i guess that is too many days ago 4 it 2 benefit now!! i am soo annoyed, i hav told him ther is no point tryin now cos we hav misse dteh window of ov- so hopin he can actually supply me with "the goods" 2nite! mayb we will jus catch it in time then! x

HI ladies, I posted a in here awhile back but I just wanted to poke back in and say hello! Its been a boring week but AF is gone and its on to dtd!! Yay!! My hubby is still working like crazy so hope we get still get to dtd a lot and have a great chance at catching the egg. :) Good luck everyone, I really hope this is a VERY lucky thread!!!!

jus tried 2 bd again, he is finding it impossible 2 actually ejaculate!! what is going on, he says its cos he feels under pressure! he knos he has 2 ejaculate 4 me 2 get preg! he hasnt actually cum since sunday night, i guess that is too many days ago 4 it 2 benefit now!! i am soo annoyed, i hav told him ther is no point tryin now cos we hav misse dteh window of ov- so hopin he can actually supply me with "the goods" 2nite! mayb we will jus catch it in time then! x

Well, I reckon you shouldn't tell him when you are Ov'ng next time since that puts him under pressure. Although BD can become a chore (esp. if you are at it for a while) try seducing him next time by wearing some sexy lingerie or playing around more before sex, that will help him ejaculate and ejaculate more :spermy:. I will also follow this tactic today! But don't panic sweetie, it will happen!

Ok, Amazon sucks!! I received the Preseed pack but haven't received the CB OPKs yet!!:growlmad: We did BD on Monday using preseed but it was a little too early for Ov. So, I will be trying again today and every other day until the 22nd. It was my first time using preseed but i didn't feel any different when we were DTD than any other time. DH told me the same thing. Only thing different is, it got a bit messy (sorry for TMI).

So, how is everyone today? haven't heard from some of you in a while! Let us know what you've been up to, although I can surely imagine :winkwink:. We have not yet reached the 2ww point so we are all getting "deep down and dirty" :sex:.

can you add me in please? af is due 2nd jan but i'm going to test new yrs eve 31st dec xx

can you add me in please? af is due 2nd jan but i'm going to test new yrs eve 31st dec xx

Hi Perfect21 and welcome to the New Years thread!! I added you on the list and now all I can say is…Happy BDing and lots of :dust:

BTW why isn't by lovely sparkly siggy not working??:wacko:

I think it's cos you copied the link rather than right clicked and clicked on copy image URL. Try that and see if it works =)

Yay!!! it's working now! THANK U Bees!!!! Love it!!:happydance::happydance:

You are very good at this and very creative! :hugs:

Yay =D Glad you like it. If anyone has any requests (apart from an essay on the control of apoptosis and a practical report on using methylene blue as a stain in microscopy and micrtomy) I now have nothing do to until uni starts up again on Jan 10th =D

I think it's cos you copied the link rather than right clicked and clicked on copy image URL. Try that and see if it works =)

Yay =D Glad you like it. If anyone has any requests (apart from an essay on the control of apoptosis and a practical report on using methylene blue as a stain in microscopy and micrtomy) I now have nothing do to until uni starts up again on Jan 10th =D

LOL!! I am off the Post Office while braving a snow blizzard and I'll be back to keep you company.

….I think I am losing it, I was about to ask you if you wanted me to bring you anything. LOL!:wacko: If I have to endure another 2WW I will be officially certified as Nutty Nat! LOL

P.S. Can you make a nice Siggy about us 3 being TTC Buddies?

LOL!! I am off the Post Office while braving a snow blizzard and I'll be back to keep you company.

….I think I am losing it, I was about to ask you if you wanted me to bring you anything. LOL!:wacko: If I have to endure another 2WW I will be officially certified as Nutty Nat! LOL

P.S. Can you make a nice Siggy about us 3 being TTC Buddies?

Lol, I know the feeling, somehow I find the waiting to ovulate harder than the 2WW because I'm always expecting something to get in the way of BD-ing on my fertile days so just want to get it over and done with iykwim.

Yea sure, you, Kimberleywats and Glowstar ? Do you want your display names or real names and if you want your real names what are they ? Lol. Any colour schemes in mind or should I made loads and you pick ? I have nothing better to do lol, I have 5 hours before my MIL comes to pick me and OH up to take me home for xmas =D

EDIT - Oh just seen your sig =D I'm a TTC Buddy =D I've never had one before ! You have taken my TTC Buddy virginity and I like it ! Lol.....I'm hyped up from lack of sleep and energy drinks.

Okie dokie, I have made one quick one, not the best I have ever made lol, am not gunna grab something to eat and make some more !

https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc517/beesbella/Animation4.gif

Okie dokie, I have made one quick one, not the best I have ever made lol, am not gunna grab something to eat and make some more !

Bees you are a star!!!! That was really fast! I will leave it up to you how you would like our siggy to look like! I love suprises so…surprise me!:hugs:

I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say that you are worried about nothing getting in between you and OH BDing when OV. I am exactly the same! DH works long hours especially now, because his Boss' wife is due next week and Boss is never at the office so, I am always so anxious that he'll come in late and won't be up for some Bedroom action! So, i play my cards right by being the perfect wife. Ironing his shirts (never done that before), cooking him his fav meals, acting all sweet and cuddly. Anything, to avoid get NO for an answer! LOL!

What CD are you? I am CD9 and according to my iphone app I should be OV anytime starting now and up to the 20th.

P.S. I am Nathalie but my friends call me Coconat as I am a party going nutter!! Well I was worse before we decided to TTC, now I have seriously cut down on alcohol and going out 3 or 4 times a week. I am 31 (32 in January) and I feel better and more energetic than i did in my early 20's.

EDIT - Oh just seen your sig =D I'm a TTC Buddy =D I've never had one before ! You have taken my TTC Buddy virginity and I like it ! Lol.....I'm hyped up from lack of sleep and energy drinks.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so I popped your TTC Buddy cherry? LOL!! Good to know as I was a TTC buddy virgin too!!

I really really hope we become Bump Buddies too! Fx'd for all girls in this thread!

Bees you are a star!!!! That was really fast! I will leave it up to you how you would like our siggy to look like! I love suprises so…surprise me!:hugs:

I know EXACTLY what you mean when you say that you are worried about nothing getting in between you and OH BDing when OV. I am exactly the same! DH works long hours especially now, because his Boss' wife is due next week and Boss is never at the office so, I am always so anxious that he'll come in late and won't be up for some Bedroom action! So, i play my cards right by being the perfect wife. Ironing his shirts (never done that before), cooking him his fav meals, acting all sweet and cuddly. Anything, to avoid get NO for an answer! LOL!

What CD are you? I am CD9 and according to my iphone app I should be OV anytime starting now and up to the 20th.

I'm now on CD 10 and should ovulate around 19th or 20th. We BD this morning (about 5am) so that's once so far in my fertile period.

We BDed Monday which was pre-ovulation time, but they say sperm lives up to 72hrs so…that's a good way to start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->