Go GLAMAMAMAS!! **The most wonderful, beautiful and Lucky women**

HELLO =)
I am due to ovulate today and me and OH :sex: first thing this morning so I am really hoping it did the trick ! Will be doing more :sex: tonight and tomorrow to make sure we catch the egg. But I dunno how pregnant women do it ! I'm already stroking my tummy thinking "Ohh has spermy met eggy yet ?!?!". So how are all you girlies ?!?

Hello girls,

I know I have been MIA but it's always so hectic just before Xmas!

I am supposed to ovulated today according to my iphone app (LOL) but we BD last night and I am hoping we will BD tonight too. We have been using preseed the past week so I am really hoping that we catch the egg this time round. Since tomorrow would be 1dpo for me thus in the 2ww period, I decided I will do myself a favour by NOT SS this time. It's a good thing Xmas is coming up which will take my mind of it.

How about the rest of you, how are you feeling? What have you been up to?

Good luck with the not SS ! I'm doing it already and I only ovulated yesterday or today =) It's just so exciting !!!
I'm feeling good, was feeling very positive this cycle but after reading loads of stuff on internet about time frames and amount of times a guy ejaculates etc etc I am feeling less positive, on paper it seems impossible to get pregnant but I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. Plus I had a dream last night that I had a really heavy period, not good. Oh well only time will tell !

Good luck with the not SS ! I'm doing it already and I only ovulated yesterday or today =) It's just so exciting !!!
I'm feeling good, was feeling very positive this cycle but after reading loads of stuff on internet about time frames and amount of times a guy ejaculates etc etc I am feeling less positive, on paper it seems impossible to get pregnant but I guess I'll just wait and see what happens. Plus I had a dream last night that I had a really heavy period, not good. Oh well only time will tell !

ha ha I've also been reading about ovulation and how long the sperm lives inside us etc. I must say I was very disappointed to read that ovulation can occur any time between cd11 and cd21! My hubby is feeling a little frustrated with the fact that I want to BD every other day (he is going through a lot of stress right now at work) and I am not sure he will be able to keep up with my BD demands for another week! Plus I am down to my last preseed tube. I must use it wisely. As you said Bees, on paper it seems impossible to get pregnant yet, how do the others do it? Especially the accidental pregnancies!:nope:

TTC is really stressing me out! it should be easier and fun!!!!:growlmad:

I'm feeling a lot more positive now. Remember how I said that I have had 6 psychic readings and three said a BFP in Jan. Well I decided that just for fun I would get one from Suzy last night and the reading has just come through !

"Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the
month of January 2011 from a cycle that starts in December. The
baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of
September 2011 with attention being paid to the date of the 14th. I
can also see two further children in your future, both girls, born
around early 2013, and mid 2015."

FX she and the others are right =)

Have any of you had any readings ?

Hi Girls..:happydance:

I've been going for fertility treatments for the past 3 mths now.

I have PCOS and this is my 2nd cycle on Clomid. :kiss:

On my first cycle of clomid , I actually got BFP ,however, it was a chemical pregnancy.
I'm super excited for this time round though and hoping for the best.
I had an HCG shot on the 16th, so I guess I'm ovulated on the 19th or 20th. Pretty similar to most of you here..:hugs::hugs:

Would love to obsess with you girls about every symptom imaginable hehe

Is it just me or do any of you get vivid and scary dreams? I keep waking up due to a bad nightmare and falling back asleep for another round of nightmares o_O.. not to mention the backache or that could be all the extra weight I've gained because of all the meds I've been taking for my hormones hehe :growlmad:

Anyway, I read on a forum to stock up on a lot of series for the 2WW to stop me from testing every other day hehe so I went to the store today and bought 4 different types of TV series.. Last month I went through 6 sticks.. Must learn restraint this time round!!!:cry::dohh:

Take Care xoxox

i am so unsure whn i need 2 test- occording 2 my old 28 day cycle, af should b due on the 3rd, but i had my surge on the 7th- meaning af would b due around 28/29th!!

i dnt wana test early!! hate gettin that BFN!!! SO anyway decided 2 test ny eve! kinda btwn the both dates, thats if af dnt come early, eeeek! all the question s!!

Got my +opk!! :happydance: I'll get another one tomorrow, so I'm guessing that my Ovulation day will be Wednesday. Just wish I didn't have the WORST back ache ever!! Have to get DH to do alllll the work, while I just lie back and think of England!! :winkwink: Good Luck to all you lovely ladies x

Hi girls!

Just letting you know that I just posted a new Blog Post entitled: Manstrology: Understanding the 30-something man according to his star sign.

https://midlife30s.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think!

Blu, is that your blog you write?? The manstrology is clever! My DH is a gemini, but it's only about half right. Boyish charm and fun and used-to-be womanizer (not anymore of course, I tamed him) :winkwink: The other stuff not so much though. I'd like to see the women's version.

Thank you Annabelle! Yes, it is my blog…I love to write!
This is only a humorous generalisation of the star signs. Of course one's personality cannot be analysed through knowing the star sign only. You must look at the ascendant, on which planet his moon, mars and jupiter is etc. Maybe I should create a thread on BnB with children's star signs…

As you probably guessed, I am really into astrology and my friends say I am quite accurate when it comes to profiling people...:blush:

That's great! You're a good writer. I used to really get into astrology b/c I thought it was pretty darn accurate about myself and found it very fascinating. I noticed you said your hubby is Austrian and that's where you live now. Where are you from? Europe somewhere I'm assuming? I love geography and maps, so I'm always curious as to where everyone is from. It's fun thinking about other cultures and the similarities/differences between them all.

Kimberley - You're from England right? Where is everyone else from?

I love to write although when I write on my blog and I read what I've written the next day, I always notice some syntax or grammar mistakes I've made from the rush of getting inspired and writting.

Regarding where I am from…LOL complicated! My Father is from Mauritius born and raised there (but his Father is English and my Grandmother is French) my Mum is half Greek half English born and raised in London. So what does that make me? he he I was born in Mauritius but lived in London practically my whole life except for the 6 years I decided to move to Athens, Greece (i met my hubby there and a few years later we moved to Vienna). My mother tongues are English and French though! Well, that's it! Hope I didn't confuse you much! ha ha.

How about you? and the rest of the girls on here?

Sounds exotic!! That's awesome. I had to google Mauritius thought, I'd never heard of it before. I'm from boring America. I live about 2 hours south of the Canadian border on the west coast of the country. I'd love to live overseas somewhere. My friends visited Europe a couple years ago and they went to Austria. Said it was gorgeous and the pics looked amazing. I think they were in Vienna for part of it even.

Welcome Cara!! Good luck you this month.

Good luck to everyone else that seems to be o'ing right around now. Lots and lots of :dust:

I can feel ovulation approaching in the next few days for me. I start to feel bloated and weird. Haven't used any opk's yet, but I will today, just to see. Feeling pretty good whether it happens this month or not.

Welcome Jennie!!

Well, I got my smiley face on the opk. I thought it was too early, but I guess not. :happydance:

Now, on to :sex: Woohoo!!!!

Weird. I am only 1dpo and I have af like "full" feeling in my lower abdomen ! Not fun. I am gunna try and BD again tonight just incase I ovulated later than I thought =)

Thank you Anabelle29!!

Have Fun doing the BD with your DH hehehe

BeesBella- I feel the same way you do..incredibly bloated and I keep having twinges on my right abdomen.

Thank you Anabelle29!!

Have Fun doing the BD with your DH hehehe

BeesBella- I feel the same way you do..incredibly bloated and I keep having twinges on my right abdomen.

Saw your series blog, and yes, Modern Family is awesome! I love that show. Also, if you can handle a fairly gory, disturbing show, Dexter is fantastic. I know my description doesn't sound good, but it's so entertaining and well written.

Hi everyone I am back!

Ouff, I am having friends visiting for Xmas and I have so much to do! :wacko:

Been BD everyday and using preseed every other day so I feel positive this month. Thing is and sorry for the TMI, I am having a quite a bit of EWCM today so does that mean I am ovulating today?? can I still get pregnant if I BD'd last night but don't today? OMG this is all so overwhelming!!

Anyhoo, how are the rest of you feeling? I am pretty sure most of you are DTD which keeps pretty preoccupied these days! YAY!!

Btw can anyone recommend any good movies that I can watch?

Btw can anyone recommend any good movies that I can watch?

Rent or see in theaters? Theaters - Harry Potter Rent - Toy Story 3 or Inception.

I would try to BD the day you get all that ewcm if you can; I don't believe that means you're o'ing quite yet, but you're very, very close.

Anabelle - I've read the fantastic reviews for DEXTER and I was contemplating on whether I should buy it but I think I shall now! hehehe

Btw, is anyone having backache's? I keep wondering if it is because I've been doing too much BD that my back hurts or its because I'm at my luteal phase :shrug::shrug:hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->