Gobsmacked!!!

v2007

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...igger-council-house-30-000-year-benefits.html

What's more annoying is that they say the house is unfit for human habitation but yet they have lives there for 7 years and in that time had 7 babies.

If it's that bad, stop having bloody kids or go private!!!!

Their kids are sick, the Housing are struggling to find them anywhere and they still continue to live there.

Angers me that they get all that money and all they do in this article is slag off the Housing even though they are delibrately covering the vents in the house which helps the condensation and mould probems.

V xxx

Pft. I'd leave her to demand all she wants. Silly cow.

the damp issues do need sorted though, thats gross.

o just read the very bottom, they blocked up vents with plastic bags.. WTF. who does that when your childrens health is being jepordised? She obv just wants her dream countryside house.. nob.

Silly cow doesn't deserve a move, who the HELL blocks up vents and endangers their children just for a bigger house. SICK!

Are they blocking the vents with plastic bags to make the house worse or out of stupidity?
I feel bad for the kids because really it's not good enough.

I lived in a flat where the bedroom was covered in mould, I cleaned the mould with bleach and it killed it off for atleast a month before I had to do it again, looking at the state of that mould there is no way in hell she's cleaning that everyday!!
And as for blocking vents when her kids health is at risk - who does that!!

She cleary has this idea of her dream country house and will stop at nothing to get it, she needs to stop being so selfish and think about her kids!
Why would you have another baby if your living in cramped "damp" conditions!!

I agree Princess, we do our mouldy spots once monthly. It looks like hers have been left far longer x

In a family who earns a combinded income of the £41,000 they claim brings in the same money as tay family i am well annoyed. DH and i have to work over 70 hours a week combined to bring in that money and then pay rent etc on top of it. We are struggling to afford our 1 almost 2 kids. This infuriates me. Especially when she says if we couldnt manage we'd stop having kids. Your raising them on benefits thats not managing.

Oh and DH and I havent been on holiday together in about 8 years.

:dohh: what an idiot.
i can't believe she can sit there and moan moan moan about all the damp and how unfit the house is for children.. then be PREGNANT with her tenth child. what a numpty.

i'm too wondering why they don't go and privately rent somewhere. it's not like they're not able to.

people that have a mortgage on their own house and have issues with damp etc then they have to pay to get it sorted themselves. if it was that bad and they have that much cash to go on holiday and put money aside for xmas then why not pay to get it sorted themselves?

its all about what they think they deserve and others should be doing for them with no responsibility to try and solve problems themselves.

havnt read any replies on here & im sorry if i upset someone but FFS!!!!!!!

this sort of thing really bugs me!!!!!!

OH brings home £900 a month & we get £200 a month in housing benifits.. our rent is £700 a month.. that leaves us with £300 a month for clothes, food, gas, electric, water, petrol etc etc!!

i would looooove to have a 2 week holiday every year!!!
a weekend at my mums is a holiday for me & shes only 10miles down the road!!!

why cant she treat the damp/mould? all she needs to do is bleach & wipe. open a window helps too!!!!

oh & STOP HAVING KIDS!!!!!!!

sorry girls but rant over..

i am sorry if i upset anyone, if it really has annoyed you pm me & i'll edit my post!! xx

She needs her chuff sewn shut!

No doubt the damp will be cause by her living conditions - They will have things stacked up everywhere and likely not vent the place properly after baths etc and cooking.

I would LOVE to have another child.........but we cant afford it and that is on 36k a year before tax........................... So my OH works his ass off and they still get more. AND, AND that will go up 5.2% this year............our wages wont.......in fact not even likely they will go up 2%.

I have no issue with the fact they are on benefits, other than that she should STOP having kids!

At least her oldest ones dont have kids yet........but I do think that maybe the 2 oldest should move out - they are what, 16 & 17..........could they not apply for a place of their own and free up some room??

'All the kids have asthma now, and we’re constantly back and forth to the doctors for antibiotics. I have to have five children sleeping in my bedroom with me because their rooms are so freezing and damp.'

Clearly cant be all the time as they still managed to have sex to get the 10th!

how can she say she is managing! Those children need to be taken off her as she obviously can't cope! Or the council should give them an eviction notice, forcing them to rent privately! It's disgusting but sadly it's mainly the governments fault!

Well another example of how messed up the system is. keep having kids and the tax payer will pay for them and the gov will have to further damage the tax payer to pay for people like them getting bigger houses.

They are probably covering up the vents because of a draft comes through, but thats life. My vents in my house blow a gail but i'd never block them up!

I also have 8 children in a 3 bedroom house and i manage. She has one more bedroom than i do, whats her problem?! I noticed they were sitting in the 'playroom', why have a playroom if you haven't enough bedrooms?! Use it as a bedroom. My kids don't have a playroom, its not essential.

Also, with the amount of money they are racking in they could private rent if they have such a problem imo. It'd take them sod all time to save up, give up their two week holiday and save for a place to rent! I haven't been on holiday with my kids for two years, we go on the odd day out using the Tesco reward thing, a holiday is not a priority if you live in that condition imo.

Some people!! grr Its families like HERS that make us large families look bad.

havnt read any replies on here & im sorry if i upset someone but FFS!!!!!!!

this sort of thing really bugs me!!!!!!

OH brings home £900 a month & we get £200 a month in housing benifits.. our rent is £700 a month.. that leaves us with £300 a month for clothes, food, gas, electric, water, petrol etc etc!!

i would looooove to have a 2 week holiday every year!!!
a weekend at my mums is a holiday for me & shes only 10miles down the road!!!

why cant she treat the damp/mould? all she needs to do is bleach & wipe. open a window helps too!!!!

oh & STOP HAVING KIDS!!!!!!!

sorry girls but rant over..

i am sorry if i upset anyone, if it really has annoyed you pm me & i'll edit my post!! xx
I agree with you, its not fair when people tar everyone on benefits with the same brush, dont mean here but I dare read the comments on the story. What she done is not what some people do she would be a select few of the worst. some people use benefits for help and all are not scum . Its not easy being on benefits when you have rent to pay and bills . Sadly they choose to air people like this causing people who really need help to feel more like crap and get name called. (again I dont mean here).

They are probably covering up the vents because of a draft comes through, but thats life. My vents in my house blow a gail but i'd never block them up!

I also have 8 children in a 3 bedroom house and i manage. She has one more bedroom than i do, whats her problem?! I noticed they were sitting in the 'playroom', why have a playroom if you haven't enough bedrooms?! Use it as a bedroom. My kids don't have a playroom, its not essential.

Also, with the amount of money they are racking in they could private rent if they have such a problem imo. It'd take them sod all time to save up, give up their two week holiday and save for a place to rent! I haven't been on holiday with my kids for two years, we go on the odd day out using the Tesco reward thing, a holiday is not a priority if you live in that condition imo.

Some people!! grr Its families like HERS that make us large families look bad.

You should contact the DM and show them this as a story to shame that other wifey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->