godparents

coz

Mummy to 2 boys
Reaction score
anyone asked anyone to be godparents yet ? i heard you dont usually use family but wev asked my sister and also my partners best mate , we want him to be christend next year do they have to do anything at the christning ? i dont know much about this sort of thing ? xxx

I've asked one of my best friends, OH has asked one of his best friends, then we've asked one of his other friends as she is studying to be a lawyer and therefore going to be minted! lol

I've asked one of my best friends, OH has asked one of his best friends, then we've asked one of his other friends as she is studying to be a lawyer and therefore going to be minted! lol

:rofl: Good idea bexy!!

I've asked 3 of my closest friends to be Anais' godparents!!

Think the Godparents make promises to help with the babys religious upbringing during the actual christening & afterwards they're there to purely spoil bubs lol!!
I suppose back in the day the Godparents really would do all the religious stuff but times have changed I suppose!

xx

My best friend already agreed to be the godmother.It was a really tough choice because I have other friends that I was afraid that would be a bit insulted if I don't ask them so I told them to agree between themselves and they did.
The other godparent will be a friend of her dad.

Bexy,thats clever thinking! :rofl:

Lol she's a nice person too! Didn't pick her for her money... honest :blush: it's always a bonus though isn't it??

:rofl: this is why i couldnt pick a mate cos i have 3 really good mates and i love em in all different ways so i decided to pick my sister who is also a great mate but she lives 3 and half hours away so dont get to see her much xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->