"God's Grace" (big temper tantrum here)

JASMAK

Mom of three
Reaction score
A friend of mine just messaged me, "with God's Grace I became pregnant, without even trying really." She knows ALL of what I went through. It just feels like a slap in the face. God has no grace for me??? Nice choice of words. I am so sick of it. Why do we all have to try so hard??? Why? We are good people! All of us here are well-deserving of a pregnancy. It's just not fair. I am so sick of people just getting "knocked up". I saw one post (on another forum) about how she just didn't think about it too much and now she is having her umteenth and everyone should just do what she did and they'd be pregnant too! (She never said those EXACT words, but close enough). Well, good...great...fan-damn-tastic! I am sick of being happy for those who haven't tried as hard as we have. I am. I know, I am being a big whiney baby here, but I don't care. I can if I want to. I am not pregnant, again, and I have PMS to boot - with extra drugs on board from fertility shit. I can be cranky. I am sick of putting on a smiley face and letting people know how happy I am for them. I'm not. I am mad and jealous, and that's the dirty rotten truth. There - rant over.

Oh so sorry you are feeling rubbish hun, people can be so insensitive sometimes !!! with no thought for others.

Sending you a big :hugs:

That was a really shitty thing for your friend to say:hugs:

you rant away......you're entitled to....

and as for this grace of god stuff.......oh ffs

lots of cyber hugs....:hugs:

:hugs:

it has nothing to do with God or i did not think about it and it happen or when we relax it will happen etc....people are just ignorant of what is infertility mean...they have no clue !

Sometimes when i hear people telling me the "all relax approach thing "...i want to said to them to you really hear yourself ? do you want to take the risk to pay for a trip to send me to hawaii or a fantastic cruise somewhere to see if RELAXATION is going to get me pregnant ? because if then you really think so then be my guest and send me somewhere for free!!!!:rofl:

Sister - I'm with you.
It isn't fair.
We deserve babies too.
And the insensitivity of others is rude and tiring.
:saywhat:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:I would feel EXACTLY the same. You expect friends to be sensitive no matter what!! it's horrid getting nowhere every month xxxxx

Awww, so sorry Jasmak people can be so damn insensitive. Knowing what you are going through why would she say that??!!

Some girl at work knew I had been trying for a long time and as soon as she got pregnant and found out over the weekend, she had to text me. She hadn't even told her boyfriend and she couldn't wait til Monday. I couldn't believe it, and DH said she probably did it to rub it in my face.

Sorry, your thread just reminded me of that girl...

You have every right in the world to rant. We are here to support you because we all feel the same.

:hug::hug:

I'm sorry you received that Jasmak - that has got to be one of the most insensitive comments i've heard - and I've heard a few!

Some people just don't get it. Simple as that.

I'm ranting right along with you.

People just don't think before they speak. Or email.

Sorry it came from a friend.

I think we need a thread to rant in, well done Jasmak :hugs:

Life is so cruel and there are just so many insensitive people and why the hell should we have to put on a happy smiley face the whole damn time. So that they can feel better!

Perhaps if we would allow ourselves to let them see how many tears we shed and how much sadness, angry and grief we have bottled up inside hidden away from everyone sometimes even our DHs, perhpas then those insesitive f***ckers would think twice before hurting us even more with there silly comments.

Sorry to take over your thread sweetie, but I am right there with you.
I wish all of our waiting would come to an end and we too can have something to be happy about. :hugs:

Hi Jasak and Mendy, yes both those women you mentioned are insensitve to the point of cruelty. Surely they must realise? I know a couple of people like that too. Before I met my husband, one used to always refer to me as her single friend and stuff like that.

Well it just teaches us to be compassionate. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"