Going a tad cross eyed help!

SamDan1991

Reaction score
Okay so let me break this down for everyone. I was on depo last year from March 2015 to December 2015. Was spose to go in December 23rd for my next shot and never went because I didnt like the side effects and my boyfriend and I decided that we wanted to try for a family within the next year or so.

My periods have not been regualr but my last one was 8/19/16 and lasted for 6 days. Not to mention that I started the pill on 8/19/16 because I was going to do a clinical trial at the end of this year and I cant be prego for it.

According to my period app and my pill pack I was spose to get my period on 9/16/16.

Let me also mention I have had a terrible run with yeast infection these past few months and IDK why and the doctors cant tell me why either. I had one the week after my period in Aug.

I also missed a couple days but used the catch up method to get back on track. I know taking meds for the yeast infection makes the BC less effective.

I am now 13 days late on AF and have taken a test every 3 days because I have not felt right. I have be nauseous, gotten headaches, lower back hurts, feel like cramps but no AF, strong pain on left side by ovary (comes and goes), nipples are sensitive, and breast feel heavier (38 D already so they are already heavy lol) and also have felt like I can't get enough sleep.

All my tests came back with BFN's. I took a test 2 nights ago around 8pm and thought I saw a very faint line after about 3 mins.

I am not sure if anyone else can see but your thoughts would help me.
My friend and boyfriend both say they see something.

I put 2 black marks on either side and tried to get the best pic possible.

I was going to buy a pink line test to try again in the am and have a doc apt on Tuesday for the pain to make sure its not a cyst.

Attachments

• IMG_20160928_223742.jpg
    IMG_20160928_223742.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 83
Really can't tell on that pic hun, do you have one without the black lines? If not how soon was the line visible and is it a thick or thin line? Xxx

I think I do have one without the black lines will upload shorty, but I have gotten 2 BFP's in the past, one in 2013 and one in 2014 and I do know that everything I am feeling is not normal for me.

If you have two people saying that they see something, then there must indeed be something there because often times the line is easier to see in real life than it is on a computer screen. I do see a hint of a line but I can't tell if there is color or not.

Your symptoms sound a lot like the symptoms I had when I found out that I had a cyst in my right ovary... I also had a late period and a positive test but I went to the doc and it was negative. Really hope that isn't the case for you...I'm glad you're getting checked out. Always better to be safe! Good luck!!

here is a pic of the test with no marks on it :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20160929_203838.jpg
    IMG_20160929_203838.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 67
I don't see it yet and would have expected line to be a bit darker if you're nearly 2 weeks late for period, unless you ovulated very late. Fingers crossed you get a definite answer soon x

I think I can just make something out, bit like a shadow. Have you tested again? Would be interested to see if it's got anymore noticeable x

I can't see anything yet sorry but good luck :)

tested with a digital yesterday morning an it said no :( but weird thing happened last night. I took a hot shower and my left side was hurting so i grabbed the shower head and ran the water across where your ovaries sit and my right side started hurting. After the shower the pain was so bad that I could barley stand and my boyfriend had to help me get dressed. It seemed to go away after about an hour of me laying down. But idk what that could have been. Ideas?

Definitely sounds like a cyst, might be worth talking to a gp about it.
I had surgery when I was in my late teens due to ovarian cyst complications x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->