**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

Wish I was 10dpo already! the wait is crazy haha :happydance:

Updated 1st post with new chart and 5DPO info :hugs:

So today I had iron metal taste in my mouth all day! Ive never had that before and my boobs itch like no other and I promise Im clean haha :haha:

Oh and lots of white CM, which is weird

Updated my first post with todays new chart, and if I get my BFP I think I implanted on 3dpo. What do u think?

Actually hun, that dip on 3 dpo makes your O day questionable. Because your temps are not high compared to pre-o temps adn you didn't have 3 days of high temps. I thought there should be a shift up to confirm O.
If you take the E cervical mucus entries off I think FF won't have CD13 as O day anymore.
maybe I'm wrong but that's what I see at that chart. If I were you I'd keep BD'ing.
Good luck!

Actually hun, that dip on 3 dpo makes your O day questionable. Because your temps are not high compared to pre-o temps adn you didn't have 3 days of high temps. I thought there should be a shift up to confirm O.
If you take the E cervical mucus entries off I think FF won't have CD13 as O day anymore.
maybe I'm wrong but that's what I see at that chart. If I were you I'd keep BD'ing.
Good luck!

Im not sure, its my first month charting, but I just went into FF and took away all the CM and the lines still stayed so Im not sure, but my coverline temp is 96.34, not sure if that makes a difference or not. :hugs:

Usually pre-o temps are below the coverline, I've been temping for 6 months and always had it like that. Maybe it changes I don't know.
but even when you take off CM entries if the lines stay still, then I'm mistaken. :thumbup:

Usually pre-o temps are below the coverline, I've been temping for 6 months and always had it like that. Maybe it changes I don't know.
but even when you take off CM entries if the lines stay still, then I'm mistaken. :thumbup:

I sure hope its good haha only time will tell huh haha :) at least with this being my first charted month if I don't get my bfp then I have a reference chart :)

TandJ when r u going to start doing hpk? Or are you not a poas addict? Lol

I sure hope its good haha only time will tell huh haha :) at least with this being my first charted month if I don't get my bfp then I have a reference chart :)

I hope you won't need to chart anymore and have your BFP this cycle, but if not, try to start temping at CD1 next time. Good luck hun :flower:

Sooo... I decided for giggles to POAS, well...within the 3 min. mark a faint pink line showed up, I took test apart to take a better pic because the plastic kept glaring on my camera haha! Test was so fresh I made paper wet lol..heres the pic and I inverted too, what do u think? faint positive for 5dpo?? If it is I had to have ovulated on CD11 making me possibly 8dpo...

First Response Early Result test:

https://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/190093_10150109058649508_825724507_5974274_822363_n.jpg

https://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/181593_10150109058759508_825724507_5974275_2170858_n.jpg

I hope you won't need to chart anymore and have your BFP this cycle, but if not, try to start temping at CD1 next time. Good luck hun :flower:

Yeah I had temped during AF but it was erratic lol and ladies on here suggested not to temp then so I erased all the temps :dohh: :haha:

i can see faint! esp on the inverted one. you better test everyday from now on so we can stalk it!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->