• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

I just bought honey. I'm staring the bear on the bottle down, haha. It sounds gross but it's worth a try!

:haha:I can just imagine it...bear sits on table...being stared at hahaha !! Baby dust hun!!! :hugs:

I just bought honey. I'm staring the bear on the bottle down, haha. It sounds gross but it's worth a try!

Do it! Do it! Do it! :winkwink:

Well, we'll see what the temps are in the morning. Brought some single use temperature strips to see if my thermometer is pooched or not. :wacko:

Edit: It is SOOO pooched, lol. 0.4 degree difference. What a waste of a cycle. Hopefully we caught it.

I did it, haha. My husband took some too, LOL. His response - "Wow, why does Pooh Bear WANT to eat this stuff?" I guess I'll keep up the honey once a day until ovulation? Then after ovulation I switch to fresh pineapple, yum.

Updated first post with new chart! FF hasnt said when I ovulated but I put in a higher temp for tomorrow just to see if it would put crosshairs in and it did saying I ovulated on the 22nd , CD 12. So my temps are rising and tomorrows should be higher :happydance:

I did it, haha. My husband took some too, LOL. His response - "Wow, why does Pooh Bear WANT to eat this stuff?" I guess I'll keep up the honey once a day until ovulation? Then after ovulation I switch to fresh pineapple, yum.

Does Pineapple help with TTC? I LOVE Pineapple. I put it on everything. Sandwiches, salads, BEST thing is on Nachos!! SO yummy.. Oh and a slice on a Burger.. YUM...

Does Pineapple help with TTC? I LOVE Pineapple. I put it on everything. Sandwiches, salads, BEST thing is on Nachos!! SO yummy.. Oh and a slice on a Burger.. YUM...

I've read if you start eating fresh pineapple after ovulation, the bromelain in it (an anti inflammatory agent) helps with implantation.

I just got my +ve on my OPK!! YIPPIE! This will make for a fun weekend!!

Updated first post with my CROSSHAIR chart!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Im 3dpo and updated my symptoms too hehe

i love this thread, good for you hun...i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!
i just had bloodwork done and a pelvis ultrasound is set up next week so hopefully i can find out what is going on with my lack of period! (4 months) =(

hope you get a sticky bean hun! xx

i love this thread, good for you hun...i have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!
i just had bloodwork done and a pelvis ultrasound is set up next week so hopefully i can find out what is going on with my lack of period! (4 months) =(

hope you get a sticky bean hun! xx

thanks!! hope ur appt goes well! baby dust!! :hugs:

Updated the first post with new info and chart :happydance:

So far today Ive had a dull headache and a slight sore throat, hoping its good signs!! Oh and had some little cramps here and there! :hugs:

hey hun....can you give me the contact info for your fertility spell? GL xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->