**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

So I read a post on here from a girl that got her BFP and she said she took a spoonful of honey a day that cycle and she thinks it could have helped her get pregnant. So I googled it and some women say it helps- which is odd because you aren't supposed to eat honey while pregnant (or so I thought). So I am now adding Honey to my list of what I am doing this cycle! Yes I have been singing "A spoonful of Sugar helps the medicine go down" ALL day because of this!

Ive heard this too but never tried it yet, good info!!:hugs:

The past few cycles I have been going ALL out- minus the soft cups (which i haven't picked up yet) and when I got my BFN it was devastated because I think -Frig what else Can we DO??? But this is our cycle to get our BFP so lets have fun

I hope we all do!!:happydance:

:haha: Well...looks like I will be eating a spoonful of honey as soon as I get home and the following few days!! :D

P.S. I know have that song playing in my head.......thanks..... :haha:

Song stuck in my head too!! haha :haha:

holy Poop! Read this:
https://www.babyworld.co.uk/information/trying/getting_body_ready/honey_helps_conception.asp
Where HONEY came from in Honeymoon! I AM EATING HONEY NOW!!!

Getting some tonight at store!!:haha:

Hello all,

I would love a November baby too! In fact, if I got preggers this month little babba would be due on 20/11/11 which is my partner's birthday.

That said, this is only cycle 1 of trying so it's not very likely but would still be wonderful!! Here's to (potentially) the long road ahead!

Jolly xxx

That would be a great bday gift!! :hugs:

Dang, what a day to begin the South Beach Diet! I want to start honey too but it's not allowed, lol.

Well, temp dipped a wee bit today and I'll see what the OPK says when I get home. If the temp spikes in the AM then I'll know whether I ovulated or not. If not, well then I'm stumped because my CD21 bloodwork shows that I'm ovulating. Might be time for another thermometer! (I'm going to go steal some thermometer strips from the nursing unit so I can compare, hehe).

hehe,:happydance: good luck and baby dust!!

Updated 1st post with CD 13 info and new chart for today :hugs:

ick, the thought of eating a spoonful of honey everyday makes me feel sick. When are you supposed to do that, and for how long? And is it for males & females TTC?

ick, the thought of eating a spoonful of honey everyday makes me feel sick. When are you supposed to do that, and for how long? And is it for males & females TTC?

I wonder if it counts if you have it on a cracker or in tea. :huh:

Well, OPK Negative again. I don't get it. :shrug: I'll have to check my temp in the AM. I'm out of my fertile phase but maybe I'm ovulating super late? Bah, I need chocolate now.

I wonder if it counts if you have it on a cracker or in tea. :huh:

Well, OPK Negative again. I don't get it. :shrug: I'll have to check my temp in the AM. I'm out of my fertile phase but maybe I'm ovulating super late? Bah, I need chocolate now.

I hope u did or will soon!! :hugs:

Saw the pic of your ECWM in the other thread T&J, looking good! Should be even clearer tomorrow.

Updated First post with new chart!! I think I def. ovulated based on my CM and my temp drop! eeeeek!!!:hugs:
I think I ovulated on the 21st which was CD 11, so that would make me right now 3dpo! What do u guys think? on the 21st I had SHOW, temp drop, and great CM!

I put my honey in hot water with lemon yesterday.. Wasnt good at all. I think I will put it in cold water today and try it.. I tried licking it off the spoon- blah didn't care for it. But I have never been a fan of straight honey. I will eat it everyday though.
TandJ it will be interesting to watch your chart the next few days.. Has FF said you Oed yet?

I put my honey in hot water with lemon yesterday.. Wasnt good at all. I think I will put it in cold water today and try it.. I tried licking it off the spoon- blah didn't care for it. But I have never been a fan of straight honey. I will eat it everyday though.
TandJ it will be interesting to watch your chart the next few days.. Has FF said you Oed yet?

Ya I was never really a fan of honey either, I like it in my tea but thats about it haha.

I dont have the VIP for FF so I dont think it would tell me, or is there a way to see?:hugs:

Last cycle they told me about 3 days After I Oed. I didn't have VIP then.. My chart has been a little bit more normal now. Today Mike was in bed with me while I temped and it wasn't extremely high. I also put an extra blanket on the bed..

Oooo I love me some honey!! Now I actually have a reason to eat it by the spoonful! :haha:

It's much better in luke warm water.. Just had my spoonful for the day!!

ok, so the honey is supposed to increase your cm?

TandJ - did you get a positive OPK?

ok, so the honey is supposed to increase your cm?

TandJ - did you get a positive OPK?

Was not able to take any opk's this month, they still have not shipped to me yet, its been almost 2 wks! So I hope all my other work has paid off haha

So excited to temp tomorrow morning!!!!:happydance:

I just bought honey. I'm staring the bear on the bottle down, haha. It sounds gross but it's worth a try!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->