• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Going all out for a Nov. 2011 bean** Charting everything!! Look!

Oooh fingers crossed starlight.

*TMI* CM is thick and yellow today, that means EWCM is around the corner. Bustin' out the OPKs tomorrow.

DH is really wanting this, asking me if I'm on top of the temperatures; asking if I know when to start using the OPKs. It's cute. :)

Awww how cute! :thumbup:

I am CD1 today and we have been at this for 11 months now....I told DH that we were going to have a late Nov. baby like it or not :) Mind if I join y'alls tread!!

Jump aboard!!:hugs::hugs:

Thanks for starting this thread, TandJ. I am 6dpo and am having some symptoms. I am hoping this month is it for us. I am so tired of TTC- getting stressful now! We've been trying for 8 months with a monitor, supplements and this is my first cycle charting. So far, my temps have been promising but since I've never charted before, I have nothing to really give me any hope!

I will be testing only once I'm late for AF which is 8 days from now!

I am constantly hungry which is very unusual for me! Crampy down there and bbs slightly tender [maybe].

Baby dust to all!

Baby dust!!!:hugs::hugs:

Well OPK- this AM but I'm only CD8 so I expected it. Just don't want to miss anything. Fairly certain I'm ovulating as I had CD21 blood taken 2 cycles ago and haven't heard anything from the OBGYN - my abdomnial+transvaginal ultrasound musta been good too.

Forgot to temp this AM but it's so weird, the last 4 days I've had nearly the same temps, only 0.01C off. Not sure if my thermometer is busted or I'm just steady. :shrug:

Good luck ladies, keep the updates coming. I'd love for us all to be bump buddies, how fun would that be?!:happydance:

Yes that would be amazing to have our own little bump group!! Have to come up with a team name at that point hehe :hugs::hugs:

DH went in for his Sperm Analysis this morning. Poor thing was Not happy about it.. He said he was Really not happy when the girl who took his ummm Cup was a 25 yr old hot Blonde. He also forgot to fill out his forms before hand so he had to stand there with a line up behind him filling out the forms. The poor thing. yet I kinda giggling at his embarrassment. He doesn't have to go in for pap ever 6-12 months...
Does anyone know how long it takes to get results back?

Poor guy haha, Im still begging my hubby to go have it done:thumbup:

I posted a pic of my chart so far, please look :hugs: I have no idea if its good or bad or weird:dohh:

I was looking and looking for your chart... FOUND IT.. So Strange about another Positive. I think you are preggers.. Man I hope so.. Your testing in the morning again? I will check in then

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to read charts! Good luck though!! :dust:

I was looking and looking for your chart... FOUND IT.. So Strange about another Positive. I think you are preggers.. Man I hope so.. Your testing in the morning again? I will check in then

:hugs::hugs: we will see, I dont know its all so confusing:dohh: haha

I'm sorry, I have no idea how to read charts! Good luck though!! :dust:

:hugs::hugs:

Just came home from a friend's. It's nearly 1am and I'm having EWCM?! I'm toooo tired and so is DH. Time for sleep and hopes that the eggy is here in the AM. :dohh:

Just came home from a friend's. It's nearly 1am and I'm having EWCM?! I'm toooo tired and so is DH. Time for sleep and hopes that the eggy is here in the AM. :dohh:

:hugs: gooood luck!! baby dust!!

Also I took another hpt this morning and...nothing.:dohh: Still trying for a Nov. baby:happydance:

Also I took another hpt this morning and...nothing.:dohh: Still trying for a Nov. baby:happydance:

November is a great month as is December. ;)
Baby dust for all of us.:dust:

Hmmm...I must be tired, I can't find your chart anywhere TandJ!

:-D hi ladies. Was just reading your thread...its interesting!! Just had my first ever positive OPK after missing my period completely last month...so now, like all of u, i'm pinning my hopes on a BFP in a couple of weeks and a wee november baby!!! Hope you dont mind if i stalk your thread for updates in the meantime xx

November is a great month as is December. ;)
Baby dust for all of us.:dust:

Yes it is!! :dust:

:-D hi ladies. Was just reading your thread...its interesting!! Just had my first ever positive OPK after missing my period completely last month...so now, like all of u, i'm pinning my hopes on a BFP in a couple of weeks and a wee november baby!!! Hope you dont mind if i stalk your thread for updates in the meantime xx

:hugs::hugs:welcome aboard! :happydance:

I hope it's okay if I join this thread :)

This will be my DH & I's first cycle TTC after our loss in December. We're very excited! My cycles are irregular, last was 38 days so depending on my cycle length if we conceive on the first try we would be due between the end of November and the beginning of December.

This will be my DH & I's first cycle TTC after our loss in December. We're very excited! My cycles are irregular, last was 38 days so depending on my cycle length if we conceive on the first try we would be due between the end of November and the beginning of December.

:hugs:Welcome!! I m/c in August so I really would be on :cloud9: to get pregnant this month:happydance:

**Ordered Fertility spell for a boy, Lady has 100% positive feedback, was in a magazine for fertility as well, lets hope I get my BFP!!!**

:hugs:Welcome!! I m/c in August so I really would be on :cloud9: to get pregnant this month:happydance:

Good luck to you! :happydance:

**Ordered Fertility spell for a boy, Lady has 100% positive feedback, was in a magazine for fertility as well, lets hope I get my BFP!!!**

I ordered mine for a little girl in Jan.. Did you read the thread on the lady? Its under my list of thread I have replied to.. She sounds amazing and so many women on here got pregnant after getting the spell cast on them! Amazing.. Didn't work last cycle. But i have a Great feeling about this cycle!

I ordered mine for a little girl in Jan.. Did you read the thread on the lady? Its under my list of thread I have replied to.. She sounds amazing and so many women on here got pregnant after getting the spell cast on them! Amazing.. Didn't work last cycle. But i have a Great feeling about this cycle!

Yeah I was reading that before I bought it, she has great feedback, and I am so excited!!! :hugs::hugs: How are you with your charting?

Good luck to you! :happydance:

Thanks hun!! :hugs::hugs:

I updated page 1 with CD 10 info as well as new pic of my chart :happydance:

hi everyone. i am on CD 5 of cycle 6 TTC #1. I'm feeling very confident that this is going to be the cycle for a BFP! I have never charted or used opk's...i'm going to use opk's this month. Do you guys test more than once a day? My doctor said to test in the afternoon...is that enough? Or should i test a 2nd time? I don't want to miss my surge.

i'm looking forward to see all of the BFP's on this thread

hi everyone. i am on CD 5 of cycle 6 TTC #1. I'm feeling very confident that this is going to be the cycle for a BFP! I have never charted or used opk's...i'm going to use opk's this month. Do you guys test more than once a day? My doctor said to test in the afternoon...is that enough? Or should i test a 2nd time? I don't want to miss my surge.

i'm looking forward to see all of the BFP's on this thread

Welcome!! :hugs:and lots of baby dust to you!! When I use OPK's I try to test between 2pm and 4pm, thats when Ive read is the best time, but not sure 100%:thumbup: Do you track your temps? Ive heard thats a very reliable way:) Feel free to post and updates with this cycle :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->