*Going coo-coo for cocoa puffs!* TTC 6 cycles or more!

Heather9603

Reaction score
I've been apart of some groups where I've formed some pretty good friendships, but I'm being left in the dust since I'm still TTC and they are all far into pregnancies :nope:

Sooooo thought I'd start a new group!

This is for the ladies who have been trying for 6 months or more to just talk about whatever! Struggles, new cycles, ANOTHER 2ww, and whatever it is we are going through going CRAZY TTC!

Sorry don't want to discriminate against the new comers, but I really want this to be a support group for the ladies that are seasoned vets to TTC but are not quite to LTTC yet :hugs:

Lets support each other until we get our :bfp: 's!

And I thought I'd add a little about myself.

TTC # 1, about to go into cycle number 10. We did take two cycles off though about halfway through. I'm familiar with temping and CM. I bounce around with temping, I go a few cycles, take a few cycles off, bla bla lol. Just trying to not go too crazy temping or not temping all the time.

DH and I have been together for 9 years, married for 8. We were 18 and 22 and we got married. I'm about to be 26 in 4 days, which is hard on me as I wanted to have #1 already by now or at least be pregnant at 25, but that didn't happen! So lets hope age 26 is my break!

We have not done any fertility treatment or have seen any fertility Dr's. Still trying to see if we can do this on our own. I ovulate regularly and have always had normal paps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->