Going crazy cd35 - Now CD 40 :(

Berri

Reaction score
So I'm on cd35 had a very vivid dream last night I was pregnant. Too scared to buy test... Waiting til cd39 (longest cycle 38 days usually). Talk me in off the ledge please ladies and take my mind off it!!!

I don't want to spend money on tests to see stark white. Also I can't get out of the house secretly to get one as dh has his nan here....

The only "stick" I could find was an opk that expired 2008!!!! I STILL used it :blush: it has a pink test line... it did nothing to satiate my desire to poas!!!

Lol I am also in limbo. I am still slowly getting back normal periods after my little girl was born last year, and she is still nursing, so I have no idea if or when I ovulated... on cd 31 and accidentally in the tww but would be thrilled. Waking to pee in the middle of the night and haven't done that since I was pregnant. This waiting thing is killing me, so I'd be happy to wait with you. Do you have any symptoms? Are you ttc?

More ntnp than ttc. No symptoms to speak but didn't really have any with ds1 or 2 until 6wks or so.

That would be nice to have your babies close together.

I have to take ds2 to his swimming lesson tomorrow so will probably drop by the chemist in the way home even though I know I shouldn't!!

I am so with you there! I need to be stopped!
I think it's an addiction. We need an intervention.

Hello! Sorry for being away today, busy day. Did you go to the chemists? Did you pee on a stick?!!! :D

Haha yes and yes. Bfn :(

But at least I'm not feeling the urge to test anymore!!

How are you?

CD38 - BFN. WTF is going on?! No symptoms of AF either. Strange cycle so the only thing I can think is that my PCOS is flaring up and my hormones are running amok...

So here I am CD40, no AF and no idea! Anyone have any ideas?! I am starting to google "pregnant but negative hpt" :wacko:. I have more hpt left but I sort of don't want to use it, surely if I was pregnant I'd have tested +ve by now.

We dtd on cd13, 14, 17, 21, 24 and 33 this month (please don't judge me on my lack of frequency :blush:) so surely at cd40 I would have SOMETHING by now!

I keep checking for AF. Last night I saw a very very very faint hint of blood on the tp so thought it would be any time. Nothing last night. Nothing this morning....

Ha ha as is often the way, wouldn't you know AF arrived! At least I know where I'm at now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->