Going crazy waiting for test results!

channy3232

Reaction score
Went to doc on Wednesday for my regular pap test and I mentioned to her about some symptoms of PCOS that I've been having. She ordered bloodwork and I went to the lab Thursday. Any bloodwork I've ever had at any doctor hasn't taken more than two days to get back. So I called yesterday and the
nurse said these particular tests can take 7-10 days!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! Even though we're not REALLY trying, I want to know if my body is going to behave when we do try. Or if I even have a chance of getting pregnant "accidentally" I know I ovulate at least sometimes. Well at least once, when I had my son. Lol I actually bought some dollar store OPKs just to see if I even have a snowball's chance in hell to get pregnant. In the meantime, I'm going crazy wondering about these hormone tests!!!

:hugs: I hate waiting for test results too.. I am waiting for my sons blood test results to come back and they take 6 weeks :shock: But they are checking his chromosones (sp?) to see if his autism is genetic & checking his immune system.

Good luck with your results xxx

i always think life is just 1 big wait.gl with your results.

ahh! goodluck with those, i hate test results! :( hope they come sooner than 7-10 flippin' days i'd be pulling my hair out! xoxoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->