Going crazy

I think you should do what is in your heart. If you want a baby, and your man does too, just do what feels right?! Think of it this way, if you wait, and put it off, something "could" happen and then all hope is lost, i should know, i'm going through it now. If your gut instinct says do it now, i would strongly advise doing so. Life is short and you never know what the future may hold.

We mostly use FAB more specifically the calendar method. Actually, lately there hasn't been much of a need since we've only been having sex once or twice (if I'm lucky) a month.

Right we need to get him drunk:rofl: thats my plan :rofl:

We mostly use FAB more specifically the calendar method. Actually, lately there hasn't been much of a need since we've only been having sex once or twice (if I'm lucky) a month.

I think this is quite common in any long term relationship (that's what i keep telling myself anyway :rofl:)
We definetely had to ramp it up when we started TTCing.

Then again, OH does drink and he uses that as an excuse not to have sex with me.

OH and I are having relationship issues. I have decided for now to cancel plans to TTC.

:cry::cry::cry:

OH and I are having relationship issues. I have decided for now to cancel plans to TTC.

:cry::cry::cry:

Hey babe, sorry to hear that but its the wise way forward (I know)...it will all work out, just keep positive - and talk talk talk with your OH!!!!
:hug:

Hi Honeybunch,

Im so sorry that you and OH are having problems at the moment. Im very sure it'll workout for you soon. But in the meantime if you need to rant we're all here to support you.

:hug:

Kerry xxx

For one thing he was as excited about trying to TTC, which hurt me a lot. :cry::cry:

He's talking about waiting 3 whole years. :(

For one thing he was as excited about trying to TTC, which hurt me a lot. :cry::cry:

He's talking about waiting 3 whole years. :(

:hugs:

I soujd like a righ troiuble maker but have u cried in front of him etc? Or something to make him really listen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->