Going crazy

Isnt it crazy how u can want something so bad that u honestly not be able to handle it!!!

Thanks everybody for your support.

It looks like we're gonna stay together. I nearly had to live to get my point across, but things seem better now.

Oh yes, we :sex:.

And I ovulate tomorrow...

Thanks everybody for your support.

It looks like we're gonna stay together. I nearly had to live to get my point across, but things seem better now.

Oh yes, we :sex:.

And I ovulate tomorrow...

oooooo so does that mean that hes agreed to ttc

Honeybunch - Thats GREAT news!!!!

Good luck this month!

:hug:

oooooo so does that mean that hes agreed to ttc

I guess?!?! I"m a bit confused as well lol. I told him that if he didin't wear a condom he would probably knock me up, and he didn't want to wear a condom. So I guess that means he wants to TTC or at least stop actively tta. I guess we'll just stick to having surprise babies lol.

He can't make up his mind...He knows he wants to be a dad, but he's trying to fight it.

*UPDATE*

OH and I talked about it. He said we might try for real at the end of the month. Lately we've been lackadaisical with the birth control, I'm surprised I'm not knocked up yet lol. I guess we haven't been actively ttc but not really tta either.

He said he was concerned about me b/c I wasn't over the miscarriage. I can kind of understand where he's coming from. I told him it would be easier for me to miscarry again now rather than later.

Oh and did I mention that we dtd 2 days before I was scheduled to ovulate? I told him that he could knock me up, but he didn't seem to concerned. he he

OH is so silly. He said he was gonna get me pregnant so he could have 6 weeks off. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->