going drs re - pains in vagina.

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
not sure if anyone else has this but thought i would post to see how alone? i really am?

basically when i was pregnant it hurt to have sex sometimes so we would stop.
Then when i had mikey the midwife really really hjurt me and told me to stop claming my muscles shut as she couldnt get her hand out eeeek.

Anyway we left trying to have sex for a few weeks as i had a c section but when we did it was Soooooooooooooooooo painful i ended up crying.

Then last week i came on my period and tried to insert a tampon and I was in agony.

I still leak urine :blush: sometimes aswell.

What shall i say to the drs? I am really scared theres something majorly wrong? x

I'd tell the doctor exactly what you have described. Don't think the worst, keep an open mind and go in hoping they can have a look and suggest something. It could be anything to be honest hun ranging from either lack of lubrication to your vaginal walls being a bit weak and caving in (easily cured with lots of pelvic floor exercises). Don't hide anything from them, just get it all out then it'll be easier for them to give you a diagnosis.

Was sex ok before you fell pregnant? Just wondering if there was a psychological angle, clamming your muscles up etc https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus ??? Either way your doc will take you seriously and I'm sure everything will be just fine! YOu very brave trying sex, I waited 6 months lol, I was dreading it!!

xxx

its a case of my husband getting angry cos i wouldnt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->