Going from 2 to 3...

emalou90

Reaction score
I have two daughters.
I feel I'm not done, would like another and know hubby would too.
So my question is... AM I NUTS?!
Just kidding :haha:

So mamas with three... How is it?
I'd like a smaller age gap this time so I think it'll be more challenging.

Thanks!

Anxious to hear the responses as I am in the same boat!

Two girls and DH & I thought we would be done at 2 but now feel like we want another...but then there are days I think that's crazy haha :haha:

Same boat here two girls and know for sure I want one more except I want a little bigger of a gap this time

I found going from 2-3 ok, ds seemed to just slot into family life, there is only 4 years between oldest and youngest, it's a bit manic sometimes but they are all so close its lovely xx

Hi emalou, long time no see! :) regarding going from 2 to 3 I'll let you know in March ;) we had a similar dilemma of do we go from 2 to 3 or not but decided to go for it, this will definitely be our last one though!

we are in the same boat I think. my son will be 2 on thursday and my daughter is 12 months. id ideally like a 2 - 2.5 year aye gap this time but we just need to decide if we are brave enough to go for it...

we have 2 los but we want no. 3 for sure! not yet though possibly we could start trying when our youngest is 2.

I felt the same when I just had my 2 sons ! We decided to brave it and had dd in September. There's 4 y 8 m between oldest and youngest and I'll be honest it's been harder going from 2 to 3 than 1 to 2. It's all about being organised and life is never dull. We definitely feel our family is complete now. It's definately worth the extra work, you get more laid back the more kids you have I think, you have to be! If you don't feel done then go for it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->